JORN-LONELY ARE THE BRAVE

Yes the Devils Hall Of Fame is a brilliant album. Should be right up the alley for this prog crowd here? :Smug: I'ts a great headphones album. Out To Every Nation is JORNs best effort so far to me. The new one is great but seems like maybe the songs were written in a rush, 2 of them don't even have guitar solos :zombie:, not alot of varitey on it which i always like with JORN albums. One thing is for sure though, there are no "coverdaleisms" on this thing. This is his DIO album :) :headbang:

Once again, this album kicks the shit outta The Duke, imo. Jorn and Pagan's Mind outta put something together for a tour.

Your right. This album is alot more simple and to the point than The Duke was on a few songs . I would have loved a ballad or hell even 2 from Jorn on this :erk: This seems to have more easily memorable songs like "war of the world" and "man of the dark" (which i feel just may be the best song JORN has ever done) :worship:. "Promises" is very catchy too. I guess it's just that i have grown used to JORN having almost 2 songs in each song where it goes completely somewhere you were'nt expecting like the songs on O.T.E.Nation. This album is great but it's more "riff" orientated like some DIO stuff. I personaly would LOVE a JORN album full of songs in the vein of "The Duke", "Storm Crow" and "Burning Chains". Actually i'd like JORN to eventually put out an entire album of ballads or smokey blues. :loco: