just ordered my ppusa 11 tickets!

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
I just got off of ticketmaster.com and order my soon to be wife and my tickets for Progpower USA 11. My first PPUSA was 3 in 2002, I am from south GA so it's not really to bad on getting there only about 3 hours away. I have to say that PPUSA is really all I look forward to all year so I'm very glad that the tickets went on sale so early for this year because now, no matter what happens in my life, I know I'm going to Progpower just like I do every year! Really it doesn't matter who is coming to the show each year for me, I love more than just the music, I love the feel of the festival all together, but this year I'm very happy about going so many of my fav. bands will be there, and my girlfriends two very fav. bands Hammerfall, and Kamelot are headlining, her other fav. band is Primal Fear so two years all the bands not so bad, right! I just wanted to say to all the people that make Progpower possible THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!! for all the hard work and time that you put into each show, it really pays off and you make me so happy every year. So thanks, also as I'm typing this I'm watching the Rob Rock dvd and it's very amazing camera and sound work on it, so I'm very happy I pre-ordered the ppusa x dvd I know it will be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway just want to say thanks for year after year of great memories and music!

Michael Morris

I just got off of ticketmaster.com and order my soon to be wife and my tickets for Progpower USA 11. My first PPUSA was 3 in 2002, I am from south GA so it's not really to bad on getting there only about 3 hours away. I have to say that PPUSA is really all I look forward to all year so I'm very glad that the tickets went on sale so early for this year because now, no matter what happens in my life, I know I'm going to Progpower just like I do every year! Really it doesn't matter who is coming to the show each year for me, I love more than just the music, I love the feel of the festival all together, but this year I'm very happy about going so many of my fav. bands will be there, and my girlfriends two very fav. bands Hammerfall, and Kamelot are headlining, her other fav. band is Primal Fear so two years all the bands not so bad, right! I just wanted to say to all the people that make Progpower possible THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!! for all the hard work and time that you put into each show, it really pays off and you make me so happy every year. So thanks, also as I'm typing this I'm watching the Rob Rock dvd and it's very amazing camera and sound work on it, so I'm very happy I pre-ordered the ppusa x dvd I know it will be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway just want to say thanks for year after year of great memories and music!

Michael Morris
You kick ass, my friend! It was awesome seeing you and your fiancee at PPUSA! I had a blast! I'll be getting my tix ASAP, too! PPUSA XI is gonna be off the charts!:kickass::headbang::worship:

Got mine at the show, I am all set. I have a lot of work to do since I am not familiar with some of the bands.