Exclusive SAINT DEAMON PPUSA IX Interview Posted!

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Greetings,

I'm pleased to say the annual posting of the official ProgPower USA interviews has begun!

I completed all interviews for this year, and will post one per week right up to the week before PPUSA IX. Like last year, I'll post half of each interview online. The complete interviews will only be available in the PPUSA program.

This first interview is with Saint Deamon drummer Ronny Milianowicz. Check it out here.

This year's interviews were a lot of fun, although they required more work than in previous years. I put more time into preparation and, consequently, the interviews were even longer this time around, roughly 50-60 minutes or so on the average. But I enjoyed myself. And, if follow-up e-mails are any indication, so did the musicians.

During the interviews, I asked the musicians for behind-the-scenes, exclusive photos. I figured I'd make the PPUSA interviews even more special than ever before. Surprisingly, most of the bands were happy to oblige, including Saint Deamon. Thanks to Nobby, there are many exclusive photos embedded within my interview with Ronny. (Thanks, Nobby!)

So sashay over to this year's official ProgPower USA interview site (www.Metal-Zen.com) and poke around a bit. Remember: It's just begun. So there's much more to come. Please feel free to comment, either on the site, or here on the Forum.

Special thanks to Glenn for allowing me to fly the ProgPower USA banner once again.

Enjoy!

Bill

That first part is great! If this is any indication, I think you may have out done yourself.

Hehe. I'm always mystified on how you manage to get so much content out of these bands, and the St. Daemon interview is representitive of the amount of digging you do for a band. wow.