Exclusive ROB ROCK PPUSA IX Interview Posted!

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Hey Y'all,

I just posted my interview with Rob Rock. You can read it here.

Be forewarned, it's one of the most comprehensive interviews Rob's ever given. It's also the longest of all my ProgPower USA IX interviews. So pop some popcorn, grab a cold one, and spend time getting to know a superb vocalist who's also one of the nicest guys you'll ever want to meet.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Bill

As I'm finalizing the layout of the program, I've been beating my head on what to shop out of the Rob Rock interview to make it fit in the program this year. Yet another great and thorough interview by Bill. I highly recommend you check out Bill's site for the full interview after the fest. There's a ton of great stuff throughout and I wasn't happy having to shop some out (sorry Bill!).

12 bands really threw me for a loop this year while still trying to maintain a decent amount of advertisers to help support the fest.

That on top of, I am petitioning Glenn to fire Bill from future interviews, because they are too darn long and thorough and it creates too much mental stress for me! ;P

As I'm finalizing the layout of the program, I've been beating my head on what to shop out of the Rob Rock interview to make it fit in the program this year. Yet another great and thorough interview by Bill. I highly recommend you check out Bill's site for the full interview after the fest. There's a ton of great stuff throughout and I wasn't happy having to shop some out (sorry Bill!).

No problem, Deron. Chop any way you see fit. You're the maestro of the official program.

And, thanks for the compliments! :kickass:

12 bands really threw me for a loop this year while still trying to maintain a decent amount of advertisers to help support the fest.

That on top of, I am petitioning Glenn to fire Bill from future interviews, because they are too darn long and thorough and it creates too much mental stress for me! ;P

Shhhh. Don't get Glenn started down that path or he just may take you up on it. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the program!

Cheers,

Bill