Exclusive AMOPRHIS PPUSA IX Interview Posted - Last One!

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Hey,

I just posted my interview with Amorphis co-founder/guitarist Esa Holopainen. One of the most surprising things I discovered about Esa is that he has a terrific sense of humor. I hope it comes across in my interview, which you can read here.

With that, I conclude my ProgPower USA IX interviews. I had a great time this year. The musicians are all, to a person, fascinating, fun to talk to, and very generous with their time.

I do have one last interview up my sleeve, a sort of "bonus" interview with a band mentioned often here in the Forum. I conducted it a week ago. I'll post it within a week or so.

Thank you for reading my interviews for PPUSA IX. I appreciate your time.

Thanks again to Glenn for the opportunity!

Cheers,

Bill

No Iced Earth interview?

Unfortunately, no. I couldn't get my schedule to match up with Jon's. So our very own MetalAges Media Maestro, Deron Blevins, fielded that one. If Deron was able to work his own busy summer schedule around Jon's, I'm sure the end result will be remarkable. As everyone here knows, Deron does masterful work.

Bill

I've been away from the forum for a bit and missed this. PCW, thanks a ton for asking a couple of the questions I proposed. I'm a fanboy of the worst degree, so you stuck a huge smile on my face!