Exclusive JON OLIVA PPUSA IX Interview Posted!

Good Evening!

I just posted the first half of my interview with Jon Oliva.

There's not really much to say by way of introduction other than I think it's one of the finest interviews I've ever done. Read it here and see if you agree.

Enjoy!

Bill

Very cool. I can't wait to read the 2nd half! It helps that Sav & Oliva is my favorite musician. It's also cool that he chooses 'Streets' as his top pick, since that's my #1 album in my collection.

Great job.

Steve in Philly

P.S. - Try and post a separator in the PP program so we can know where the online interview ended. I won't remember 2 months from now.

You can just read it all again! Haha.

I have to add that, having just edited it for the program (minor edits) - it is one of the coolest interviews I've read in ages. Jon has some great stories (Criss telling Yngwie to f**k off) and he also explains why there will be no more Savatage albums (which after his explanation, I'm completely at rest with his explanation). Awesome read, great job Bill!

And, I didn't realize he was married?

You can just read it all again! Haha.

I have to add that, having just edited it for the program (minor edits) - it is one of the coolest interviews I've read in ages. Jon has some great stories (Criss telling Yngwie to f**k off) and he also explains why there will be no more Savatage albums (which after his explanation, I'm completely at rest with his explanation). Awesome read, great job Bill!

And, I didn't realize he was married?

Many thanks, Deron! I appreciate the kind words.

Bill

What a bummer! The interview, like the others, is cut off when it gets good. And unfortunately I will will not be attending the event so I will not be getting the program. What do those people do?