Known site issues to be resolved

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
OK here are priority issues with the new site the developers are working on:

1. IE8. Site looks like crap/doesn't work with IE8. Works fine with IE7 or 9 and all other browers. For the moment please use something other than IE8 if at all possible.

2. Security. The site is 100% secured but some of the embedded Youtube videos are raising the red flag with some browsers.

3. Home button. Click on the big Laser's Edge logo. That's home. For those that haven't figured it out I have requested a home button.

4. Priority Mail for orders under 4 discs. I hope this is resolved today. This bugs me - I should have noticed this immediately.

There are issues on the back end of the site we are also trying to resolve.

In general the feedback to the new site has been positive. Once we get the major glitches worked out we'll move on to phase two. I'd like to have gift certificates installed on the site before Christmas but no guarantees.

Hi Ken,

I really love the site, but I know that you that initially there will be some bugs. If this is the place for glitches, I have one. I made my second order. While checking out it asks for your personal information, which I provided on my first order. There is an "address" feature that did have the information that I typed on my first order and I did select that. However, it did not populate the fields and I had to retype all of my personal information.

Hi Ken,

It happened again. I select my previously supplied information from the "Address Book" but it doesn't populate the fields. Thus, when I select preview order it gives me an error, requesting that I populate the various fields.

It must not be a universal glitch because I placed an order last night and all my personal info was still in the system from before. Didn't have to retype anything.

Still tinkering away on the site, chipping away at lingering issues. If IE8 hasn't been resolved it will be momentarily.

Anyone still having issues? I want the user experience to be a good one.

Feedback welcome.

Still tinkering away on the site, chipping away at lingering issues. If IE8 hasn't been resolved it will be momentarily.

Anyone still having issues? I want the user experience to be a good one.

Feedback welcome.

How about when you are on the Site, And some one responds or starts a new thread ,,a faded message pops up in the corner of the page to let you know that there is activity going on in the Forum...or a noise to let you know???:D