Kotipelto: Waiting for Dawn

Airgeetar_freak

New Metal Member
Nov 14, 2003
Salt Lake City, Utah
Visit site
Just wanted to see Symphony X fans reaction to Kotipelto: Waiting for Dawn. personally, I love this disc much more than Stratovarius. Timo Kotipelto's singin and songwriting are awesome...and Michael Romeo, damn, he makes this album big time. The other guitarists don't even compare. If you don't have it, get it! Any Symphony X fan should love this one!

SYMPHONY X RULES!!!

Oh yeah I love this disc too. I think Romeo's playing on it is actually some of the best I've heard from him, and its really cool to hear him do stuff more straightfoward than SyX. I can't wait for the next one :headbang:

I really liked it too, especially the songs Romeo was on, though the riffs were much to simple for him. But he just has that special tone, you know? Any song he plays is kick ass. But yeah, I think Timo sung better on that than on Elements Pt1.

I love this album... i have heard a LOT of bad things about it, but even without romeo, it would have kicked ass, and it has one of the BEST cheesy ballads ever (beauty has come). I had the pleasure of seeing it live at wacken and it was awesome... probly the only reason i really love it so much hehehe.