LABYRINTH

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
How about booking Labyrinth for PPUSA VIII, Glenn? That would be totally kick-ass! I LOVE this band!:headbang: :kickass: What do y'all say to this suggestion?

I put a plug in for them every year. They are simply an obvious choice in my mind. I could only assume that scheduling has been a problem in the past. Labyrinth along with Within Temptation are the two bands I am dying to see that have yet to perform at PP. I wouldn't mind seeing Time Machine, Royal Hunt, Poverty's No Crime and Tomorrow's Eve for that matter!!!

I don't know. Return to Heaven Denied is a classic, but everything before and after is just all right or even poor. They've got more than enough material for 75 minutes, but do they have enough good material for 75 minutes?

I figure there's about seven good songs from Heaven Denied, a couple from the self-titled, and maybe one each from Sons of Thunder and the latest one that are worth hearing.

I say number 3. There are simply too many bands that I like better that I'd like to see 75+ minutes than Labyrinth. They are quite good though.

adaher said:
I don't know. Return to Heaven Denied is a classic, but everything before and after is just all right or even poor. They've got more than enough material for 75 minutes, but do they have enough good material for 75 minutes?

I figure there's about seven good songs from Heaven Denied, a couple from the self-titled, and maybe one each from Sons of Thunder and the latest one that are worth hearing.

I couldn't disagree more; No Limits is a clasic album in my opinion with songs like Mortal Sin, Piece of Time, In The Shade, No Limits, and Time Has Come! Now take the 7 songs from Return, at least 2 from Sons and at least 2 or 3 from the S/T album, and you hyave headliner material in my book. 2 incredible albums and 3 solid albums with a few EPs here and there grant them a 4 spot at the very least.

I'm glad you at least agree that Return is classic!!!:worship: I would recommend giving No Limits a few more spins as that is one of my all time favorite albums!

I've got all their albums, but No Limits doesn't work for me.

If they'd put out three more albums of the quality of Return to Heaven Denied they'd be bigger than Stratovarius.