Last Request

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Ok,
You have 2 hours to live, your straped to the gerney waiting for your lethal injection...you have to pick your last cd to listen too before its all over....what do you pick..............:(:saint::erk::wave::cry:

Pretty friggin' morbid Bob--do you need to up your anti-depressants?:loco:

I'll play along though--Rush-Moving Pictures.

I request Klaus Schulze "The Ultimate Edition". Its a 50 CD set. :D

All kidding aside Ken, but I went on Prog.Archieves, and they list tons of Klaus Schulze cds how do I know what a good starting piont is , I cant afford your 50 cd box set.....:worship:

Bob:

If you want to start off with a fantastic Klaus Schulze CD start with Timewind. Other classics are Mirage, X, Body Love and Picture Music.

Any of these will launch you into deep space.

(Generally speaking his 70's output is all great - although Irrlicht and Cyborg are more experimental. His 80s work becomes spottier and so it goes up to the current day. Sometimes he comes out with something that fires on all cylinders like in the good old days.)

Bob:

If you want to start off with a fantastic Klaus Schulze CD start with Timewind. Other classics are Mirage, X, Body Love and Picture Music.

Any of these will launch you into deep space.

(Generally speaking his 70's output is all great - although Irrlicht and Cyborg are more experimental. His 80s work becomes spottier and so it goes up to the current day. Sometimes he comes out with something that fires on all cylinders like in the good old days.)

Thanks Ill investergate....

It all depends on what day they are going to kill me!
If it was today, it would be ~ Arena - "The Visitor"
("Take me to the Hanging Tree!")

I will Probably listen to Moody Blues ( Days Of Future Past) #1

and the( Doors) ""The End"" 1srt Album

I'd probably choose Marillion's Misplaced Childhood....and I'd want them to put the needle in before "White Feather"....I don't need any false hope before they send me off. :)