Looking for a Ride/Roommate

I did not know if I should post this in a new thread, or in the find a room mate thread, since it's kind of that but kind of not.

Last year, I stayed at the Super 8 down the hall from a friend from Colorado. As I said in the room mate thread, I told him and his friend that I would get a room for us at a closer hotel so we wouldn't have to stay at the Super 8 again this year. He gave me my mom his phone number so we could keep in touch, but unfortunately she lost it before I could put it in my phone.

My question, is does anyone on here happen to know him? He is a big, tall bald headed guy, stayed on the second floor of the Super 8 in the room down the hallway that is near the L part of the building. I think his name is Lance (like Lance King) but I am terrible with names so that may be wrong, and if it is I am so very sorry.

He had someone go down into the VIP area last year and bring out Labyrinth so he could get more stuff signed that allowed at the signing sessions, because he is a huge fan of the band. He had a gold badge, which he said he got from a lawyer (irc) friend of his that knows Glenn and is on the gold badge list.

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post this, but I don't know how else to try to get in contact with him since I got a room at the Residence Inn on 17th for us and don't want him and his friend to have to stay at the Super 8 again. Any help is appreciated!
I know who you're talking about but I'm not sure if I have a way for you to contact him. I met him through some people I bought a GB from several years back but I'm not in touch with them anymore, nor do I know if they still communicate with him either. They were Dustin from the band Katagory V and his wife (Sherri, if I recall correctly). I know Dustin has posted here on the forum, but I don't know how recently and ofc ourse I can't remember his exact screen name for you to message him. Perhaps you could search the members? I wish I could be of better help, but maybe that's enough of a lead.

And to further clarify, the MARTA station closest to the venue and The Artmore is the Arts Center station; not the Midtown station that's located 1 stop prior.

Thanks for the clarification, couldn't remember the name of the station, but I'm more than sure some people wouldn't think to differentiate between a midtown location and the actual Midtown Station.

hello prog metal fans so the time is getting near right ? anyone need a room at the SUPER 8 ? i have a room booked for thurs fri sat check out sunday i cant GO TO THE SHOW so i can transfer the room to a another , so let me know email me prog_RGmetal@lycos.com or if you wanna talk or chat let me know , thanks a have great time see you all 2013

Ok, anyone have space for an extra person Wednesday night? I have friends coming Thursday that I'm staying with, but I don't have a place for Wednesday.

Also, does anyone know if there is transportation from one of the transit stops to anywhere in Norcross?

Ok, I was just wondering because my friends have a room at Peachtree Corners in Norcross. I'm mostly concerned about getting to the Airport on Sunday, becuase my flight is a bit on the early side. Worst case scenario, I guess, is that I have one of them drive me/pick me up from/at Doraville if need be.

I am dropping a friend at the airport Sunday morning about 9.30 for flight to OH.I am living close to Norcross,can help you if you need.Give me a call at 678 234 8472

So my bro bailed on me, will be going solo. I have an extra ticket for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Coming from Virginia if anyone needs a ride. Also, have extra space for one person in the room. Just let me know, willing to help out.

I'm easier to reach here.

facebook.com/mjferko

Almost time guys, excited!

I am dropping a friend at the airport Sunday morning about 9.30 for flight to OH.I am living close to Norcross,can help you if you need.Give me a call at 678 234 8472

Do you know what a comfortable time period to arrive at ATL before a flight departs is? I know that