Mailing List Error

SAXONATOR

Crazy even without Drugs
*went to http://www.saxon747.com/frame.html *

MAILING LIST
Please enter your email address and be the first to receive SAXON news!

*typing*

One More Step...
You have not been added to saxon747@coollist.com yet!
Please read your email at thunderhead@crusader.ath.cx and follow its instructions to confirm your subscription.

*followed the instructions*

Hello
This is the automatic list management system for the saxon747@coollist.com mailing list. This is a FREE service.
Before you can participate in discussions or receive postings to this group, we must confirm that you actually want to receive them.
A short description of the saxon747 list:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the official mailing list for anyone interested in the rock group Saxon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to participate in this mailing list, please visit the following web page on the web: http://28.nu/vrfy/?1169488444.saxon747.20301

---> *visited that site*

*server not found*

sad9dp.gif

maybe its to do with those programs that do shit, you know like the ones that clog up guestbooks full of adverts.

so they created some special way of making sure this shit dont happen to the mailing list only it doesnt work

i remember when i joined the mail list nothing happened

Saxonator hat Recht.. The last month I dont get any mailings in my box. I think they are immediatelly thrown into the trash-box. I noticed it a couple times ago.. I saw 4 delivery in the trash box and what stood there?? Saxon-news, so I choose: NO trash! Go to the inbox..after that it was good and now its dead again, there is so many News but not delevered.. sad but true..

The e-mail info. was sent by Vince. And as someone said on another thread when the server was down on the website, I think Thomas Jensen and the managements were taking control of the site??

Yeah that's right,Vince no longer does the site.If you check under contacts,the new webmaster can be contacted at saxon747@tiscali.nl .Again if Vince still reads the boards,thanks for your years of Saxon service.I think somethings get lost when there is a change like this,hopefully this gets fixed.I will send an email to the webmaster to see if the problem can be corrected.

Yeah that's right,Vince no longer does the site.If you check under contacts,the new webmaster can be contacted at saxon747@tiscali.nl .Again if Vince still reads the boards,thanks for your years of Saxon service.I think somethings get lost when there is a change like this,hopefully this gets fixed.I will send an email to the webmaster to see if the problem can be corrected.

Fully agree, well done Vince thanks for all your help. I hope Bloodstock keeps going from strength to strength. :kickass: