Saxons mailing list

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
i subcribed to saxons mailing list which runs of the web site and it says the first to recieve saxon news, but since subcribing to it way back i havent had a thing of it. Just wondered if anybody has ?

saxon747rock said:
i subcribed to saxons mailing list which runs of the web site and it says the first to recieve saxon news, but since subcribing to it way back i havent had a thing of it. Just wondered if anybody has ?

Yes I had mail, but I said it earlier on this board, my first Saxon Posts were automaticly delivered to the Junk folder (WEIRD!!!!??? YES it iS), luckily I saw it because I always check whats in the junk folder/box , it happens to more things I subscribe to..SO WATCH OUT... Klick on the saxon message in the junk-box and then Choose option: This is not JUNKmail, put in in the INBOX...

I had the same with the newsletter from Kelly (SNAKE RIDE RODEO) Any body got that Newsbrief? That was delivered into my junk mail (why?) Gladly I proof my junk mail, but after a few days the junk is deleted automaticly, so then you will never notice any post is delivered at all..it is not registered either in MSN... But gladly I saved that newsbrief from being deleted by the hotmail system and I put it in my INBOX now, so now it will be delivered on the right place.. It is good, the both of you that you mentioned it again on the board Saxon 747 rock and Paxoman. Imagine.. a Saxon fan or whatever..that doesn't know that and doesnt look at this board often, only relies on e-mail-newsletters, such a peron gets no info at all, and thinks there isn't much concerts.. I think..