MAN ITS OVER!!!

Burninator666

New Metal Member
Sep 30, 2008
Man im really bumbed out that ppusa9 is over. i cant sleep because im looking foward to 10 already. man Glen is a genius!!! yea im really glad i got to meet so many ppl who were there. i pretty much hung out with pathosray all weekend. i thought iced earth, JOP, elvenking, and gammaray were the best! i really wanna say thanks to Glen for letting me and my buddy stand up in front of the stage for ICed earth. yea we are HUGe fans of them. yea im mooses son off the forum, u know, the kid with the really long hair. yea CANT wait till next year.:headbang: . Oh my god its OVER!!!:cry:

*sigh*

Another case of post-ProgPower depression.

Here's how to treat it:

1. Listen to all of the CDs you (or your dad) bought at ProgPower. Rock out!
  2. Look at the pics in the 'pics from PP' thread. Re-live the good times!
  3. Hang out in this Forum. For a lot of us, it's become a bit of a family, and with almost ten years in the books, there are several Forum members who have literally grown up with the Fest.
  4. Every day at noon, face toward Center Stage and chant
    Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glennnnnnnn
    ....to the tune of "Eye of the Tiger."

:lol:

1. chant
    Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glennnnnnnn
This tradition seems to have disappeared, sadly. I haven't heard it in at least two years. We must rectify this at PPX. The problem is getting the newcomers to know what the heck we're doing. :lol:

Hanging out on the forum and in the chat is what keeps the Post-PP Depression away for me. Now if only certain members of the clan would keep in better touch after having such a wonderful time at the show :rolleyes:

[/list]This tradition seems to have disappeared, sadly. I haven't heard it in at least two years. We must rectify this at PPX. The problem is getting the newcomers to know what the heck we're doing.

Well, when Glenn walked tiredly up to the Granada porch party on Saturday night, I tried to start The Chant...but it devolved into just a regular 'Glenn' chant. :lol:

Man im really bumbed out that ppusa9 is over. i cant sleep because im looking foward to 10 already. man Glen is a genius!!! yea im really glad i got to meet so many ppl who were there. i pretty much hung out with pathosray all weekend. i thought iced earth, JOP, elvenking, and gammaray were the best! i really wanna say thanks to Glen for letting me and my buddy stand up in front of the stage for ICed earth. yea we are HUGe fans of them. yea im mooses son off the forum, u know, the kid with the really long hair. yea CANT wait till next year.:headbang: . Oh my god its OVER!!!:cry:

I was on the front rail during the Iced Earth set and remember seeing you up there. You were givin' it hell! :headbang:

~Brian~

It helps a little, not enough though .... not enough.

*sigh*

Another case of post-ProgPower depression.

Here's how to treat it:

1. Listen to all of the CDs you (or your dad) bought at ProgPower. Rock out!
  2. Look at the pics in the 'pics from PP' thread. Re-live the good times!
  3. Hang out in this Forum. For a lot of us, it's become a bit of a family, and with almost ten years in the books, there are several Forum members who have literally grown up with the Fest.
  4. Every day at noon, face toward Center Stage and chant
    Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glenn
    Glenn-Glenn-Glennnnnnnn

:lol:

I think the last two years have been worse because of the annoucement of next year's bands at the current year's PP. Before, Glenn announced the bands a few at at time over the course of a couple of months starting in the spring and only have to wait a few months until we get to see them. Now we have to wait an entire year until we see the bands that were announced a few days ago! :cry:

I think the last two years have been worse because of the annoucement of next year's bands at the current year's PP. Before, Glenn announced the bands a few at at time over the course of a couple of months starting in the spring and only have to wait a few months until we get to see them. Now we have to wait an entire year until we see the bands that were announced a few days ago! :cry:

Either way, I have to wait a year to see many of my favorite people in the whole wide world :cry:

Either way, I have to wait a year to see many of my favorite people in the whole wide world :cry:

That's the only good thing about living here, is that I'm so close to NYC, that I can usually sneak a trip in and see a few of the good Ol' PP folks a few times a year- Rich, Christina, Mark, Georgina, Zod, Ann Marie...

But damn, do I miss everyone.

-Metal

I don't have Progpower depression any more because I have BARfest in my back yard now as soon Progpower is over I look forwared to it and as soon as BARfest is over I look forward to Progpower... Totally awesome~!

I hope to see more Progpower people out here this year...(It's gonna rule!)

*sigh*
[*]Every day at noon, face toward Center Stage and chant
Glenn
Glenn-Glenn-Glenn
Glenn-Glenn-Glenn
Glenn-Glenn-Glennnnnnnn
[/LIST]

Hahaha! Wasn't that a Starbucks Double shot Commercial a few years back? :lol:

[/LIST] This tradition seems to have disappeared, sadly. I haven't heard it in at least two years.

Don't hold me to this as I didn't hear it, but I think I remember hearing on this board that some people started it up in the venue lobby at VIII during Cellador's set when they played Eye of the Tiger.

Don't hold me to this as I didn't hear it, but I think I remember hearing on this board that some people started it up in the venue lobby at VIII during Cellador's set when they played Eye of the Tiger.

Yep, sounds about right....I think I might have been one of the instigators. :)

Yep. That's exactly what started the chant that Pellaz described above. It needs to be resurrected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14qeu7JRwt0

I never knew that commercial existed! I just thought the Glenn chant was something funny we'd all just started.

Sheeit, that's funny.

"Roy! Roy Roy Roy!....." :lol:

I never knew that commercial existed! I just thought the Glenn chant was something funny we'd all just started.

Sheeit, that's funny.

"Roy! Roy Roy Roy!....." :lol:
REALLY??? That makes this even funnier! :D
The Roy chant can be resurrected if Kamelot plays again! haha!
Go check out the Bust a gut thread.. there's a funny related video.