Manowar - Feb 8th - Chicago

Hahaha,
So this is where everyone forgets that they have been calling Joey DeMaio a douchebag for the past 10 years and pay $100 to see them??????

It's a KINGS OF METAL anniversary show.
No doubt they will play that in its entirety.

MANOWAR are always great live.

If I am in town that day I will be there.

Whatever it is, it won't be as cool as when IMMORTAL opened!

Kings of Metal is solid beginning to end.

If this song doesn't move you then you are NOT metal:

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite is "Fighting the World". That was the album that introduced me to them. Always been my favorite.

They usually play Black Wind Fire and Steel, which is a top 10 tune of theirs for me personally.

The real question that needs to be addressed is how long into the set will David Shankle try to make his way on stage?

What is wrong with that statement?
Heart of Steel pretty much sums up everything Manowar stands for in one epic song. To each their own....

Oh Shankle will DEFINITELY be there.
He got on stage at Riley's Rock House.
It was borderline embarrassing.
Doesn't help that he is always three sheets to the wind, at least any time I have seen him in public.

Blasting Hail and Kill right now. What a killer fucking track. Reminds of Wizard's "Hamer, Bow, Axe, and Sword" So long as these tickets aren't absurdly high, I'll definitely go to this. I can't imagine Manowar charging more than Iron Maiden though...

I wish Ross the Boss would rejoin and do a special Ross the Boss-era exclusive set while playing all of Hail to England live.

Blasting Hail and Kill right now. What a killer fucking track. Reminds of Wizard's "Hamer, Bow, Axe, and Sword" So long as these tickets aren't absurdly high, I'll definitely go to this. I can't imagine Manowar charging more than Iron Maiden though...

I wish Ross the Boss would rejoin and do a special Ross the Boss-era exclusive set while playing all of Hail to England live.

Pretty sure it'll be around $75