Manowar U.S. tour dates

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of Kings Of Metal, MANOWAR announce the U.S. leg for their "Kings Of Metal MMXIV" World Tour:

Friday, February 7, 2014 - Royal Oak Theatre - Royal Oak, MI
Saturday, February 8, 2014 - Concord Music Hall - Chicago, IL
Sunday, February 9, 2014 - Mill City - Minneapolis, MN
Thursday, February 13, 2014 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
Saturday, February 15, 2014 - House Of Blues - Houston, TX
Sunday, February 16, 2014 - House Of Blues - Dallas, TX
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - Ogden Theatre - Denver, CO
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - Regency Theatre - San Francisco, CA
Saturday, February 22, 2014 - Fox Theatre - Pomona, CA

Tickets will go on sale on November 29, 2013 (Black Friday).

"We are excited to tour on American soil again! Our American fans have loyally stood with us, united as one. Many of them have traveled across the continent and even to Europe to celebrate with us. These shows will be unforgettable, massive feasts of True Metal with everyone’s favorite MANOWAR hymns!" said bassist Joey DeMaio.

As a tribute to the special anniversary, MANOWAR will perform the full "Kings Of Metal MMXIV" album along with a "best of" set of other immortal metal hymns.

Atlanta always gets the cool shows, usually the Masquerade (well, not counting PPUSA, OF COURSE). Florida does not get much of these bands!!! :Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug:

Kings of metal?

hqdefault.jpg

Well, I didn't vote for you. :)

No New Orleans dates. Again. Not the biggest fan of Manowar, but I do like Kings of Metal.

If they came to the northeast and the tickets weren't so unbelievably expensive, i'd go for the lulz. The last time they came to the northeast, advance tix were $75 and day-of tix were $100.

Hmm. I wonder if they'll do The Warrior's Prayer.. ;-)

$75 for general admission, though? Not happening..

Chicago date is on a Saturday. I should really go up and check these guys out. Up to this point I've never really had the opportunity. METAL!

If you'd like to get more out of your trip, may I offer the following: The Chicago & Minneapolis shows are back-to-back with the Amon Amarth tour.

Chicago:
Friday February 7 - Amon Amarth/Enslaved/Skeletonwitch @ House of Blues
Saturday February 8 - Manowar @ Concord Music Hall

Minneapolis:
Saturday February 8 - Amon Amarth/Enslaved/Skeletonwitch @ Mill City Nights
Sunday February 9 - Manowar @ Mill City Nights

Why is anyone surprised by that ticket price?????
That's what they have been charging in the US any time they have played within the past 10 years.

A full tour I'm kinda surprised. Hey, if they can get the draw, sure. I probably would have gone to the Chicago show, not at $75, my interest in them has dropped from when I got into them when they first came around. They are playing a place in Chicago that holds 1600, what do you think the draw will be? At that price, maybe 150? A complete guess, I could be way off, but you won't get many general fans paying $75 + $8 in fees.

A full tour I'm kinda surprised. Hey, if they can get the draw, sure. I probably would have gone to the Chicago show, not at $75, my interest in them has dropped from when I got into them when they first came around. They are playing a place in Chicago that holds 1600, what do you think the draw will be? At that price, maybe 150? A complete guess, I could be way off, but you won't get many general fans paying $75 + $8 in fees.

For the record, I don't think anyone has officially confirmed the ticket price.
I am just saying that I agree with those who are guessing it's 75.