Manowar U.S. tour dates

passing this time around....saw them in Feb...great show but 75 bucks for an hour and 10 minutes of music isn't worth it again.

Plus Chicago has the same night...Sabbat ( japan ), Usurper ( reunion), October 31, Stone Magnum, Skullview ( reunion), and Scythe at Reggies.

passing this time around....saw them in Feb...great show but 75 bucks for an hour and 10 minutes of music isn't worth it again.

Plus Chicago has the same night...Sabbat ( japan ), Usurper ( reunion), October 31, Stone Magnum, Skullview ( reunion), and Scythe at Reggies.

Ugh!!!!!!
Man - Not a raging fan of the bands playing Reggies, but all bands I would want to check out collectively. Tho Manowar is....well....Manowar!

I think the reality will be that everyone I know will be at Reggies, which will drive the decision.

Really glad now I saw them in Feb. I imagine in reality the setlist will be the same.

Ugh!!!!!!
Man - Not a raging fan of the bands playing Reggies, but all bands I would want to check out collectively. Tho Manowar is....well....Manowar!

I think the reality will be that everyone I know will be at Reggies, which will drive the decision.

Really glad now I saw them in Feb. I imagine in reality the setlist will be the same.

If it's anything like last year and Manowar doesn't bring an opening band, chances are that the Manowar show will be over early enough to catch most of the other show. Last year I went to a Dark Tranquillity show after Manowar finished.

If it's anything like last year and Manowar doesn't bring an opening band, chances are that the Manowar show will be over early enough to catch most of the other show. Last year I went to a Dark Tranquillity show after Manowar finished.

This is true...sadly Manowar won't get on stage I bet till like 9 again and it will get out at 10:15 and making the haul to Reggies you will miss most of the show.

Ugh!!!!!!

Dude, they'll play like an identical set. I bet you.