MD/VA/DC - Need a Ride to PP?

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
I'm driving down tomorrow, and I was wondering if anyone needed a ride. I also have an extra gold badge that someone could use, but only if you ride down with me.

I live in Maryland, but if you're in the general area, we can meet tomorrow morning. I know it's last minute...

Wished I had known earlier. I'm in DE but come to the DC area alot. Not to mention I purchased 3 of your CD's from you earlier this year. Unfortunately I have to work and will be missing the show this year. But everyone should check out the band Odin's Court. They have some great songs. Have a safe trip.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Looking forward to meeting you Matt......See you in Atlanta.
I feel terrible for Rick........
I'm looking forward to meeting you too! Send me a quick email, and I'll get you my cell phone number so we can hook up. Matt @ OdinsCourtBand.Com

Me too. :(

Imajica said:
Wished I had known earlier. I'm in DE but come to the DC area alot. Not to mention I purchased 3 of your CD's from you earlier this year. Unfortunately I have to work and will be missing the show this year. But everyone should check out the band Odin's Court. They have some great songs. Have a safe trip.
It was very last notice. Long story. Anyway, I know a lot of people who would have loved to have gone. Sorry you can't make it.

Thanks for the plug. Glad you enjoy us. :D We just finished rerecording several of our old tunes with the new lineup and arrangements. They sound AWESOME! I'll have demos for free to pass out at Prog Power. I'll put them online too, so you can check them out. Are you going to make it down for our Kamelot show in November? If so, shoot me an email or PM about tickets! :)