MERCENARY: Entire New Album Available For Streaming

ALowerDeep

Sep 22, 2006
www.alowerdeep.com
MERCENARY: Entire New Album Available For Streaming - Mar. 11, 2008

"Architect of Lies", the new album from Danish metallers MERCENARY, is available for streaming in its entirety at the band's MySpace page.

The follow up to 2006's "The Hours That Remain" (which was honored in "Best Album" category at the Danish Metal Awards), "Architect of Lies" will be released through Century Media Records on the following release dates:

Denmark: Monday, March 17
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Italy: Friday, March 21
UK, France, Norway, Rest Of Europe: Monday, March 24
Spain, Portugal: Tuesday, March 25
Sweden, Finland, Hungary: March 26

Featuring artwork by Niklas Sundin (ARCH ENEMY, DARK TRANQUILLITY), "Architect of Lies" will be made available as a regular CD and a special limited-edition version featuring the bonus track "Death Connection" and a bonus DVD containing live footage filmed at Bang Your Head!!! festival 2007 and Summer Nights festival 2007, a detailed studio report and the promo video for "My World Is Ending".

"Architect of Lies" track listing:

01. New Desire
02. Bloodsong
03. Embrace The Nothing
04. This Black And Endless Never
05. Isolation (The Loneliness in December)
06. The Endless Fall
07. Black and Hollow
08. Execution Style
09. I Am Lies
10. Public Failure Number One

Sounds2Move.de recently conducted an interview with Jakob Molbjerg (guitar) and Rene Pedersen (bass) of MERCENARY. Molbjerg and Pedersen talk about "Architect of Lies", the band's first-ever headlining tour in 2007, touring with MEGADETH and more.

Even though the CD is scheduled for release on March 24th, I was able to order it at CM Distro for $13 this past weekend.

They didn't say anything about a pre-order, so I'm wondering if they'll hold the order until then, or ship now?