New Mercenary details + song online

it leaked already? bleh.

Been out for a while.....

I might buy the one song on the album that I like (see above) if I see it in a DRM-free format (e.g. Amazon, eMusic, etc.). I might even buy it if it is available on iTunes. But I don't like the album enough to buy the whole CD, like I did with 11 Dreams and The Hours that Remain.

I'll wait til I buy it to hear it. Mercenary will always be a blind buy band for me. I don't see them putting out anything worse than First Breath, which I found to be mediocre. And the trend continues in a positive direction. I love every album more than the last.

I agree with Nailz this is a blind buy for me, even though i did listen to the song on MYSPACE and it is awesome, and how can someone say that it is similiar after only one song.

I could of sworn that Kral did do some singing with Mikael, not a lot, but I know he did a little on some of the lower parts. I saw him singing without hearing any growls, and 2 voices at once, neither one of them a growl.

I could of sworn that Kral did do some singing with Mikael, not a lot, but I know he did a little on some of the lower parts. I saw him singing without hearing any growls, and 2 voices at once, neither one of them a growl.
Kral did a lot more than just growls. He did a lot of shouting type vox, and the huskier clean singing parts. He actually probably sang more on 11 Dreams than Mikael did, or at least was close. Mikael did the higher stuff, but most of the gruffer stuff was all Kral.

As for this new disc .. I think I'm liking this new a little better than the last on .. mainly because that element that was lost when Kral left seems to be back now with Rene on hand.

Britt