Mercenary Interview on BeyondEarCandy.com

The Fiddler said:
Nice job Dave! Very thorough interview. I enjoyed reading it.
Thx, my sister Ann Marie(AMBR) & I put a lot into the interviews so it's real cool to hear the feedback. This one was definitely another monster sized interview, the guys from Mercenary rock both on & off stage! Let's hope enough people pick-up their new US version with the awesome 3D mix of 11 Dreams, so they'll come back State side soon! :headbang:

Gotta give most of the credit for quality of that interview to Kral. Not only is he friendly and amusing, but also intelligent and articulate. Mercenary fans will appreciate all the background information he shares on his inspirations, plans and dreams.

It's a long one, so it's divided into categories so you can skip to the parts that interest you, but I strongly advise reading up on the 3-D version of the song 11 Dreams and the technology that went into recording it for the U.S. release (exclusive). Worth picking up another copy even if you already have a European copy.

My favorite anecdote: How Kral got his name.
Proves that not only can stubborness get you what you want short term; but you may just end up with a cool metal name! :D

Mercenary is one top notch band, they certianly are the next step in metal, combining nearly every genere almost flawlessly. they fucking rocked prog power 4 harder than Rage, and they're the nicest guys EVER. Thanks for the interview guys, and I absolutely loved how it was devided into sections.