Merry Christmas!

Ahhh christmas.. this is the time i love being half polish - in Polish tradition, they celebrate xmas on 24th and open their presents at the sight of the first star in the sky... So i get to open some presents today.. but because i live in england i also get to open presents tomorrow.. **adopts the fonz's voice** Eeeeeeh!

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all!

And:
devil9ge.gif

Happy Xmas to each and every one of you who uses this board, and to everyone you care about. I hope you're all very happy (or gloriously miserable if that's your preference lol) at this time. If not...be like me, and use it as an excuse to force yourself to cheer up (and also to drink until you CAN'T feel miserable anymore haha) :)
Take care, have fun.

Braighs said:
Where are all the pagans? I didn't see anyone say "Good Solstice" on the 22nd.
Christianity: 1
Pagans: 0

My family opened one present each tonight and we'll do the rest tomorrow...right now we're enjoying my present to my dad which was Abbey Road.

Also, we all got each other the same incense burner. From the same exact place too.

meh. christmas can suck it. it's just a gimmick for corporate america to get you to spend more. maybe it's different in other countries, but here it's all about the money. and besides, christ wasnt even born in december. and that's about it for now.

cordially,

your not so friendly resident scrooge

deadheir said:
meh. christmas can suck it. it's just a gimmick for corporate america to get you to spend more. maybe it's different in other countries, but here it's all about the money. and besides, christ wasnt even born in december. and that's about it for now.

cordially,

your not so friendly resident scrooge
When he was born isn't the point, it's just commemorating it and also using the date to stop pagans from celebrating their holidays.

Besides, it's only a gimmick for corporate America if you let it be.

Godhead's Lament said:
very fun to play \m/ good luck
Yeah, I'm having a really hard time with this. I can't play this part fast enough without fucking it up:

|------13-----------------|
|-10p0----14--------------|
|-------------15----------|
|----------------15-------|
|-------------------16p13-|
|-------------------------|

deadheir said:
meh. christmas can suck it. it's just a gimmick for corporate america to get you to spend more. maybe it's different in other countries, but here it's all about the money.

Firstly, yeah, you're pretty much hitting the nail on the head. Pretty much. It's also a day to spend quality time with your family; enjoying the real beauties of Christmas. It's not only about the money.

Secondly, stfu.

Frohe Weihnachten, God Jul .. Merry Christmas all.