Merry Christmas!

amaranth said:
Merry X-mas everyone! I just woke up from a afternoon sleep induced by drink and over eating! What could be better?!

That's what I have just woken up from. Unfortunately, this means I won't get back to sleep for another 4 hours, at least. Fuck you @ waking up in the middle of the night. And I'm working in the morning. For 10 hours. Meh. But hey, double time is worth it.

merry christmas everybody!

I just got Deliverance (just finished listening to it all the way through actually) today. Which means I only have Orchid, Morningrise and Damnation left. Definitely looking foward to getting those.

Does anybody agree that By The Pain I See In Others is a totally underrated song? That was the only song I wasnt familar with from Deliverance and its really good for the most part (that wierd chord progression in the middle doesnt really do it for me though). The CD version of a Fair Judgement TOTALLY pales in comparison to the Lamentations version. What a disappointment.

Oh well, kickass CD either way!:headbang:

I got Opeth - "Orchid" (Import from UK).
Opeth - "Blackwater Park (Deluxe Edition)"

And soon Still Life will come in.

Other than that the none Opeth stuff I got was Cryptopsy - "None So Vile", Resident Evil 4, Sonic Mega Collection and Sonic Heroes, some movies, and some clothes/various stuff.

Coming in the mail though is some shirts and another CD I ordered for myself. :)

affinityband said:
Fucking Boss gt8 better be comin my way soon, damn mail order.
Damn, I want that! In reality, I'll probably endu p buying the GT-6 or the Korg AX3000G on eBay, which should cost me not much more than $200.

deadheir said:
meh. christmas can suck it. it's just a gimmick for corporate america to get you to spend more. maybe it's different in other countries, but here it's all about the money.

I'm just quoting this below the previous three posts, because I spotted some irony in it all.

Ok.

Bye..

Merry Christmas. damn, its about 1pm and I haven't opened my stuff yet. I'm atheist, I wonder if I'm even allowed to celebrate christmas, *sigh*

Satan Claws

Twas the night before Christdeath and all through the lair
Not a creature was slithering, not even Hell's Fire.
The Bitch in her see through nightie and me in my trunks
had just settled down cause we were both quite Drunks
The shit hit the fan right before we passed out
I stumbled to the window to see what it was about
When what the fuck do you think I saw?
Riding a fireball from hell was old "Satan Claws"
He flung lightning from his ass that his spincter did pinch
He set fire to the hedges and the next door neighbors fence
After scaring the shit out of the bitch and yours truly
he said " Ever hear the story of old Tom Dooley?"
He threw me a rope that was tied with a noose
Said,"Put the fucker on whore and not too loose"
Giving me the finger as he flamed out of sight
"Merry Christdeath to all and to all a Hells night."

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
everybody was stoned, even the mouse
Man from the courthouse, and me from jail, I just settled down,
to get a piece of her tail
When all of a sudden, I heard such a clatter, I tripped on my dick,
and busted my bladder
I went downstairs, and what did i see, a fat little red fagget,
hanging from a tree
He stuffed the stockings, with reefers and beer, and a big fat hairy dick,
for the family queer
That's the end of my story, funny wasn't it, you see

Yeah yeah, you don't like Korn. Their version of Jingle Balls might appeal to your death metal tastes.

affinityband said:
Jesus is still cool
Of course he is.. He's friends with Dinosaurs!
380280220_l.jpg

...any man who commands the loyalty of Dinosaurs like that is c-o-o-l in my books!

angelofdeath9308 said:
Merry Christmas. damn, its about 1pm and I haven't opened my stuff yet. I'm atheist, I wonder if I'm even allowed to celebrate christmas, *sigh*

Don't worry, Christmas isn't even a legitament Christian holiday.
There is a 1/365 chance that Jesus was born on the 25th.

affinityband said:
Jesus is still cool

Indeed. merry christmas to all