Metal Festivus! Atlanta - June 14th feat. Mindflow & Meyvn!

I think I will be going to this. The great thing about this place is that there are other things to do there if you feel like skipping a band. Go have dinner, have a few drinks at the big bar, play video games, pool, listen to the juke box its digital so you can get anything on there i believe. 10 bucks you cant beat it and not having to worry about ticketmaster charges.

I'll have to eat fast during one of the break downs, because no way would I want to miss any of these bands.

We've all aired our grievances with Hoyt and his mad ways of stuffing as many bands as he can on to one bill.
This is going to be a great show!

I suppose we could always fix the amount of bands by letting Halcyon Way watch a show for once. :Smug:

Anyways, it will be a great show as Sean (and others) mentioned. I hope all of you get there early enough to see us open. If you're one of those people that are not all about getting there early, hopefully there will be some future shows of this caliber that we can get a later spot on.

I suppose we could always fix the amount of bands by letting Halcyon Way watch a show for once. :Smug:

Anyways, it will be a great show as Sean (and others) mentioned. I hope all of you get there early enough to see us open. If you're one of those people that are not all about getting there early, hopefully there will be some future shows of this caliber that we can get a later spot on.

Do I need to break out the emo again? =)

We'll be down from SC to see the show. Any chance of a decent rate at the Hampton Inn again? It was very convenient and comfortable there....

We'll be down from SC to see the show. Any chance of a decent rate at the Hampton Inn again? It was very convenient and comfortable there....

great to hear! And you better find me this time! :headbang:

yes, I plan to set up another deal at The Hampton by the time tickets go on sale Mar 29th. So watch for updates in this thread. I'll add the appropriate links for tickets and hotel in the first post like last time.

Thanks! :D

The problem Hoyt is that people leave as the show gets late, and the headliner gets less people around than some earlier bands, and things never go to plan and runs late.

Mindflow going on planned at 11:30 means ending around 1am. Which is doable I just often suffer when driving home from up there at that time ;p Yeah, I'm a puss.

Geez, Cheiron!!!! It's a night of metal!! :headbang: Who the heck cares what time you get home!! If you're that anal about starting/ending times, PP can't possibly by your thang either, eh, especially 3/4 days in a row???? Rent a hotel room down by the venue.... Enjoy the metal while it's here!!!!:kickass:

People, you've got to try and get there early to see EBS!!! You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED I assure you!!!! :headbang::kickass:

HOYT, WE missed you last night at SoHo's. Great to see and hang out with SHAYE, BRYANT, Tracy, Mike, and the boys from Halycon Way. YOu guys sounded great once the got the mix right.

Hey Bryant or Shaye, did Sir Drunk-A-Lot ever finish downing his pitcher of beer??