Metalheads looking out for other metalheads

-Rivfader-

Klingons on Uranus
Oct 17, 2003
St. Louis Missouri USA
Visit site
So today I was in Borders. I was looking for a cd. Then I saw Opeth's new cd Ghost Reveries is out. I didn't think it came out till October for some reason. Anyway I grabbed a copy of it. I went to the checkout, the dude there was this long haired guy, clad in black. I hand him the cd, and he gives me a weird look, (I don't look like a metalhead at all) and he goes "Hey man come here." He whispers to me away from his manager, "You can get this cd at Best Buy for 11 bucks, it's on sale, I got it today." He then told me how kick ass the cd was and I left to Best Buy and bought it for 11 bucks. Much thanks to that dude. :headbang:

And, Yes the cd does fucking rule.

wow he cares more about the customers getting a good deal than making a profit for his own store.

i cant even imagine a world where you can get opeth on sale. if you're lucky enough to even find it here in the biggest record stores london its gonna be around about £16.99

mmm I think Ill try and get that aswell, my friend introduced me to opeth few days ago, moonlapse vertigo, godheads lament all I have but tis fucking great! ah they are finish band, yet again another uber band from that place. If I reborn on earth it better be finland!

That's cool yhou got the cd for cheaper! I'm always stoked to get a good deal on some new music! I'll let you in on my CD buying secret..... I've found every album I've ever wanted off of Ebay and I've probably saved a of money at the same time.