Midweek Mayhem - Less than 50 tickets remain (update 9/6)

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I cant find any contact email at the website which sell tickets for the wednesday show.
We are travelling from Spain to Atlanta for PPUSA and obviously we want to make it for the Wednesday show. BOth of us have tried to buy the tickets through the link given at the PPusa website that leads to the website of the venue which is powered by ticketalternative.com. Both of us are having problems to buy the ticket. In my case I got with both debit and credit card the same message. Address mismatch, which it doesn't make sense. My address is correct and I have double checked with my bank.

Anyone can help me to contact the venue or someone who is organizing the event? Even if we can just book the tickets or pay through another system will be great.

Thanks!

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I cant find any contact email at the website which sell tickets for the wednesday show.
We are travelling from Spain to Atlanta for PPUSA and obviously we want to make it for the Wednesday show. BOth of us have tried to buy the tickets through the link given at the PPusa website that leads to the website of the venue which is powered by ticketalternative.com. Both of us are having problems to buy the ticket. In my case I got with both debit and credit card the same message. Address mismatch, which it doesn't make sense. My address is correct and I have double checked with my bank.

Anyone can help me to contact the venue or someone who is organizing the event? Even if we can just book the tickets or pay through another system will be great.

Thanks!

I'm the promoter of Wednesday's show. Shoot me an email and we'll get this straightened out for you.

midweekmayhem2014 at gmail dot com

Thank you!

OK, I'll play...

1. Need
2. Need
3. Need

Circus Maximus would be good, too... :)

A little update on Midweek Mayhem tickets:

We have less than 50 tickets left. If you haven't gotten yours yet, the time is now.

Huge thanks to everyone!

-Milton

Haken would definitely be dope. I know they're working on new music already, and The Mountain was one of my favorite releases in 2013. Just a killer album. Would love, love, love, to see them live again.

And I will likely be skipping the Wednesday show this year. Not because I don't like you, Milton...but because I just don't like Pain of Salvation, and in the year since they were announced I just couldn't "get" them or get into them. So, congrats on making it close to a sell out, but I'll party with y'all afterward for sure!

And I will likely be skipping the Wednesday show this year. Not because I don't like you, Milton...but because I just don't like Pain of Salvation, and in the year since they were announced I just couldn't "get" them or get into them. So, congrats on making it close to a sell out, but I'll party with y'all afterward for sure!

It's cool with me. :) there are three bands that night, however. ;)

Hey everyone!

We’re exactly two weeks away! Are you ready for the best week of the year?

I want to first of all say a big THANK YOU to everyone who’s supporting ProgPower USA, especially Midweek Mayhem! It’s been a long year of planning this show and I’m as excited as anyone else to be bringing you this show!

A quick announcement regarding VIP ticket holders. The meet and greet will take place at 5:30pm sharp. Make sure you’re there early enough. Doors to the show for regular ticket holders open at 6pm, so don’t miss your chance to go meet all the bands!

If anyone is curious about tickets, we’re at over 80% sold. That’s right - this is shaping up the highest-attended Wednesday event we’ve ever had and I really owe it to you guys. However, I still think there’s time to sell this bad boy out. So let everyone who doesn’t have a ticket yet know that tickets are still on sale!

As a way to show my appreciation to everyone, how about a fun little contest? Can anyone guess who will be on Midweek Mayhem next year? Post your guess on the ProgPower USA Facebook or the ProgPower USA forum. The first person to guess it correctly will win a pair of VIP TICKETS for Midweek Mayhem 2015. Announcement will be made after the show’s lineup is announced (sometime in October). Remember you can only post once, and to BE REALISTIC! (yes, that means I didn’t book Avantasia…)

Thanks and see you in two weeks!

Milton

So doors at what time?