Most anticipated band for PP 2015

If you don't know who I'm most looking forward to by now, you haven't been paying attention. In fact, you've probably been under a rock with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears singing "Waltzing Matilda" or somesuch. :lol:

Anathema, no doubt.

I'll watch Voyager and Riverside as well, but my interest in them is not at the insane levels as Anathema.

Same for me though I'd say that my interest in Riverside and Voyager is extremely high. I just love Anathema to death. I even hugged Glenn for getting them. :p

Also very interested in Persefone now that I've heard them. And Anubis Gate as well. Although I've seen the other three bands (Riverside and Voyager at PP for the first time), it's bands I haven't seen like Persefone and Anubis Gate that keep me coming back.

The band I've wanted to see since I started Progpower...

PERSEFONE

Listen to Spiritual Migration and your arms and legs will fall off. Even if you dont like screams, the musicality is 100% there... Almost at a level where I wonder if they will have a problem pulling it off live.

Second on the list is Anubis gate

I'm just looking forward to a year not like this year, where I want to see every minute of every band. I guess Voyager, Anethema, and maybe Dynazty.

Dynazty!! Royal Hunt is in second (for now).

I have never listened to Anathema until last night - one time through Distant Satellites and they are now a solid third on my looking-forward-to list with the potential to move up to second pretty quickly. Are all their albums like this one? How have I not heard these guys before??