Most anticipated releases for 2005

"Ok, well JUDAS PRIEST! Ben, the release got pushed back to Jan. 4th... SO JUDAS FUCKING PRIEST! All of my other favorite bands ever could come out with an album next year that blew the socks off of anything they have ever done, and judas priest would still be my most anticipated.

Brent"

Its changed once again. I got this email today from their mailing list:

"To make sure that we can get everything in place for the release of the new record i.e. marketing plans, interviews, video etc., etc., we have agreed with the record label to release the new Judas Priest record on 31st January 2005 (for UK & Europe) and 1st February 2005 (for the USA) - we are working on the world tour now and will announce the dates as soon as we finalise them!!"

new SYL (supposed to be combo of City + Terria) and new DTB
reunited Last Crack
new Arcturus
new King Crimson
new Brave
new Tristania
Porcupine Tree and Opeth
new Kate Bush (hopefully)
new BOC?
Celtic Frost - Probe
the return of Ihsahn in a non Emperor/Peccatum role
new Ulver
new Moonsorrow!!!
(more to be added)

metalsped said:
"Ok, well JUDAS PRIEST! Ben, the release got pushed back to Jan. 4th... SO JUDAS FUCKING PRIEST! All of my other favorite bands ever could come out with an album next year that blew the socks off of anything they have ever done, and judas priest would still be my most anticipated.

Brent"

Its changed once again. I got this email today from their mailing list:

"To make sure that we can get everything in place for the release of the new record i.e. marketing plans, interviews, video etc., etc., we have agreed with the record label to release the new Judas Priest record on 31st January 2005 (for UK & Europe) and 1st February 2005 (for the USA) - we are working on the world tour now and will announce the dates as soon as we finalise them!!"

Yea, i just learned about that. How did you get on their mailing list?
I am gonna do some research into that, they are my favorite band and i want to be getting all forthcomming news from the Priest camp.

Brent

Hey metalsped, i sent an email to that address saying that i wanted to be on the list and this got sent back to me.

MailEnable: You are not permitted to post to the list (news@judaspriest.com).

This list may be password protected, or you may need to have previously subscribed to
the list in order to post to it.

anything like that ever happen to you?

Brent

Metalmilita2000 said:
Hey man, Thanks! Do you post in the Iced Earth forum by any chance? Someone with that as their avatar does.

Brent

Ha ha ha I can't read your replies Brent. I am always too busy laughing at your avatar. That picture is almost how I remember you from PP as well !!! If I had your energy I wouldn't be able to handle myself.

Bryant