Music Blu Ray discs

Angrafan

Feb 26, 2002
South Florida
Visit site
I recently bought a blu ray player, but I can't find that many music discs... does anyone have any recommendations? It doesn't need to be prog/power... The selection seems to be pretty limited so far. :(

are there any metal blu ray dvds at all?

A few

Last Waltz, Legends of Jazz...
Chicago + Earth Wind and Fire
Chris Botti live
Moody Blues
Elton John
Queen
Celine Dion

I think Eclipsed By Sanity is releasing a best-of compilation exclusively on Blu Ray. I'm trying to get pre-order details from Patrick, but no luck so far :cry:

MGM Planning 'Spinal Tap' Blu-ray

MGM has set a late-January Blu-ray release for the classic rock mockumentary 'This is Spinal Tap.'

Starring Michael McKean, Christopher Guest, and Harry Shearer as aging metalheads who embark on a disastrous "comeback" tour of the United States, the Rob Reiner-directed spoof will hit Blu-ray on January 20. (The film has previously been released in a myriad of DVD releases over the past decade.)

Suggested retail price for the Blu-ray has been set at $34.99.

I bought a Nine Inch Nails blu ray for 22 bucks! The music stuff seems to be cheaper... all movies are around 30 bucks..

But yeah, the DVDs mentioned on this thread is pretty much what I saw on my local Best Buy... I might get that Within Temptation DVD... not a huge fan, but Anneke sings on it =P

the good thing about the Blu Ray player is that it makes my regular DVDs look a LOT better...