My luck and timing sucks

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I am suppossed to go on a one year training session for my work and due to when it was due to begin(beginning of Sept.), I didn't get my tickets this year although 8 of the 10 bands are near the top of the list to see for me. Well, I just found out I have been pushed back to beginning of October which means I could have went. What drives me crazy is Progpower this year is my birthday weekend!!

Sorry for my venting!!:ill: :erk: o_O :err:

SavaHexe said:
there is a "tickets-for-sale" thread on this board........

Ditto !!! If I don't see your tattooed self at PP this year I am going to kick your ass !!! You don't want to mess with 36 year olds. It's my magic number. I have always sucked at fighting before, but now that I have bad knees, feet and back, I will kick your ass easily. :loco:

Bryant

I am going there right now. I found a room at the hampton inn and I seriously think karma is on my side.

Karma wants me to see Wuthering Heights and Pain of salvation amongst other great bands on my birthday weekend!!!:Spin:

This would be 2nd year in a row for me at progpower.

Question though: due to it being my birthday that weekend, do I have to walk around with one of those goofy hats saying I am the birthday boyo_O

tattooedsean666 said:
I wasn't sure how many people had sold their ticket so I rolled the dice and put my email. :Spin:

do yourself a favor and email Glenn personally. He sold my girl friend 2 tickets to the fest and he may have some left.

I emailed the girl that wants to sell a ticket that posted right after me in the ticket post. What is Glenn's email? I am just waiting on some responses. I look forward to meeting everybody again although I am the only partier with a sprite and not a beer:loco: