MYRATH "Desert Call"..............

Wherewolf

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2008
This cd is going to be a jaw dropper! Myrath has brought prog metal to a new level..If you like "Hope".....get ready to be stunned!

This cd is going to be a jaw dropper! Myrath has brought prog metal to a new level..If you like "Hope".....get ready to be stunned!

How do you know? Where have you heard it?

"Hope" has become a very, very, VERY difficult album to find. It can be downloaded as an mp3 from Amazon. But the physical CD is nowhere to be found.

So if you don't already have a copy of "Hope," there's not much hope (heh-heh) you're going to find one any time soon.

If you do know where to buy a copy of "Hope," let me know.

Bill

The next Seventh Wonder album is going to be the best progmetal album ever made.................................................

INFO man, we need info!
WHEN......????!!!

I heard a few clips of the new cd....it will be most amazing! Hopefully the cd will be out before Christmas!

"Hope" has become a very, very, VERY difficult album to find. It can be downloaded as an mp3 from Amazon. But the physical CD is nowhere to be found.

So if you don't already have a copy of "Hope," there's not much hope (heh-heh) you're going to find one any time soon.

Bill

Well bill laser CD and Nightmare Records did get few hundred copies of HOPE for the US market but they were all sold
I guess they did not re-order any (I don't understand why)
Anyway HOPE is still available for sale through cdinzane and Brennus website at the following links
http://www.cdinzane.com/Catalog.cfm?Action=RunSearch&SearchType=SearchKeyword&SearchText=myrath
http://www.brennus-music.com/boutiq...php?keywords=myrath&x=0&y=0&manufacturers_id=
Concerning DESERT CALL we are still working on label deals, but everyone who listened to the album loved it. We trust that it will meet or expect everyone expectations
Thank you all for your valuable support and patience
All the best
Ahmed Ben Arbia
Myrath Manager

I haven't heard it yet but I'm very excited to. I'm sure it will be special!

I think Kazar is onto something.....................

Bill

Really? CDInzane had a few copies for sale at ProgPower, and I still saw them in the pile on the second day...

I heard the new album. New vocalist has a totally different approach/style than the first one.

* Agreed, to their advantage I think, no Russ Allen clonage even though Elyes kicks ass on HOPE vocally they wanted to get their own identity with this one and they did ... melodic and clean with a middle eastern vibe, great production...amazing artwork. The cd has 11 tracks closing in at about 73 minutes...It will drop jaws, keep the old fans and get new ones as well.....I will "guess" it will be out late late 2009...most likely (unfortunately) early 2010!

I listened to FatesFan's copy of Hope that he bought from Zane when driving back from Atlanta and I wasn't real impressed. Not that it's a bad cd by any means, but I'm not sure what I was expecting after hearing all the hype. IMO, it's not any better than Pathosray's Sunless Skies. (shrugs)

~Brian~