Nargaroth - Geliebte des Regens

Doom said:
I've said how great this album is numerous times on here but nobody acknowledged it. I even put it in my top 10 of the "Top 10 albums of all time" thread, I like it that much. Just got the DLP too. It's phenomenal.

Haha, well I do really love this album, but maybe not as much as I suggested a couple of years ago.

i want to trade away my nargaroth herbstleyd and amarok cds but i'm probably going to sell them on ebay or something because like lehto says, prolly will get no decent trades

when this dude slows things down, like some songs on Black Metal ist Krieg, he is quite excellent. some of the faster songs are downright generic

dunno, but two stuck in my mind. both were long and mid paced and great and stuff.

should i buy the Rasluka MCD's if I can get them for a decent price?

I either see people praising Black Metal ist Krieg for being classic or talking about it like it is a fucking joke. From what I heard, it was not that great.

when this dude slows things down, like some songs on Black Metal ist Krieg, he is quite excellent. some of the faster songs are downright generic

Sounds like you should definitely get Geliebte des Regens then. My favourite song on BMiK by far is "Seven Tears..." which sounds like it is one of the songs you are talking about, and that's very much in the style of GdR.

Sounds like you should definitely get Geliebte des Regens then. My favourite song on BMiK by far is "Seven Tears..." which sounds like it is one of the songs you are talking about, and that's very much in the style of GdR.

I prolly will end up getting BMiK, the Raslukas, GdR and the debut, Herbsomething, which I've read from many sources is a minor classic.

Amarok seems to be just demo tracks or reworkings. The rest sounds likes it's garbage

Das Regentropfen Tränen sind, die da fallen, weeeeeennnnnnnnnn Reg-eeeeennnnnnnen lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbtttttttttttt.

*yearly check-in: This album rules*

I liked this album a lot when it came out, but I haven't listened to it - or any NARGAROTH for that matter - in a long time. Guess I have to be in a certain mood for his material.