Near Reading Zero

RudiPell

Feb 4, 2002
Florida-USA
members.tripod.com
I live near Reading Zero and I didn't knew it, I live in Coconut Creek-Florida, and they live in Delray Beach-Florida, and my brother work in Delray Beach, it's like 25 minutes from my home :), and yesterday I heard the songs that is available in Mp3.com, Reading Zero rocks..

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

...we, 3 of us, used to live in south Florida (Delray Beach, Ft. Lauderdale) for about 3 years or so. We played the club circuit there with a fill-in drummer and received some great support...we all grew up in a little town called Keene NH...people familiar with cow tipping and uncotrolable beer comsumption might recognize this area...as there is little else to do, besides play, write and dream about metal...(i think Playboy even has a different edition for NH with a nice Holstein centerfold...'Check the utters on THAT one!')
Now 2 members (Chris P, Russ) are still holding down the fort in NH while (Chris R and I) we are in VA (fredericksburg)...we convene when we can, playing mostly the larger festival type shows...we hope to get to secure some sort of deal so we can get on the road, and finish the next record...

We are utilizing the more round-a-bout, but not very popular, staple of marketing in that we are going door to door, conquering each suburban neighborhood, one white minivan at a time...
hehe
we appreciate anyone who can also help spread the word, so if anyone would like to know more how they can help a struggling underground band in your area...please feel free to contact us either through our website or my email addy!

Thanks for the kind words! We are looking forward to PP3 and hopefully will "rock your fucking socks off" (tenacious D anyone?)

Looking forward to meeting you guys as well, its gonna be a hell of a show!
Glenn fucking rules.

Joel
Reading Zero

...pay close attention!"

Good question...

Well, we have written TONS of material and are kind of 'wading through the darkness' at the moment...seeing what we want to work on more and what might not make the cut...

The newer stuff proves to be heavier yet more musical in the same sense...driving...I think each member has progressively come into their own on each of the RZ releases and the new stuff seems to be expanding even more on that...i cant wait for people to hear the finished product...or even a not-so-finished version...
;-)

We are looking at our options as far as recording, possible producers as well as mixing/mastering...being that we have been around for a while and have talked to many labels over the years but just couldnt make that leap of faith, we are seriously looking at our options for the next release...but we are cettiainly demo-ing as much stuff as we can so we can be ready when the time comes...if nothing else we should have a couple of those "demo's" kicking around at PP3...if we dont happen to settle on a deal by then...

Right now, we are putting together a great show for Progpower, inlcuding some rarities that we havent played before, and for those who have seen us, there will be some of the traditional RZ tunes...its a great opportunity for us being that we dont have a label and the other bands on the roster do...we are truly honored to be included into this years line-up as Glenn has outdone himself yet again...

Look for more info coming soon on our new website, currently in the works...
readingzero.com

thanks for the interest...hope I didnt bore you...

Joel
RZ

George Harris

Panda Productions, Clearwater Florida

www.pandaprod.com

very professional...

make sure you bring your sense of humor.

He records all our stuff, but PLEASE don't base his skills on us, his resume is 2nd to none. This man is very talented. Call and talk to him and you'll be impressed.

Guitar World / Guitar magazine did a few write ups on him a while back as well.

Joel..i myself being a NH Purebred Native can relate to the Beer Consumtion / Cow Tipping ways of NH.. you think Keene is bad try traveling 3 hours north to my Hometown (Berlin) and try to relate to no nightlife, Cow tipping is a Saturday Night Ritual, even tickets are sold in advance..LOL..i am looking forward to finally getting to see Reading Zero ..From a fellow NH Metalhead ..i wish you guys the best..c-ya....Danny

Originally posted by Joel-RZ

Thanks for the kind words! We are looking forward to PP3 and hopefully will "rock your fucking socks off" (tenacious D anyone?)

Looking forward to meeting you guys as well, its gonna be a hell of a show!
Glenn fucking rules.

Joel
Reading Zero

Joel! Forget rocking my socks....I'm just waiting for RZ to RMTO again ! See and hug ya in Atlanta!

Coldie