New iron Maiden concert dates

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
June 11 - Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena* (on sale 3/22/08)
June 12 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH @ Blossom Music Center (on sale 3/29/08)
June 14 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center (on sale 3/22/08)
June 15 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden (on sale 3/22/08)
June 17 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre (on sale 3/29/08)
June 18 - Columbia, MD @ Merriweather Post Pavilion (on sale 3/29/08)
June 20 - Mansfield, MA @ Tweeter Center for The Peforming Arts (on sale 28/08)

Closest they will play(to me at least) is at Merriweather, and its mid-week...*sighs*

Yeah, & their site hails it as a FULL US tour?? 7 dates?? Plus the 2 they already did, & maybe 5 more they have yet to play, that were announced months ago! Are they fucking serious??? FULL US tour my ass! Once again, the US gets fucked out of a FULL US tour! Fucking BULLSHIT!

June 11 - Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena* (on sale 3/22/08)
June 12 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH @ Blossom Music Center (on sale 3/29/08)
June 14 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center (on sale 3/22/08)
June 15 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden (on sale 3/22/08)
June 17 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre (on sale 3/29/08)
June 18 - Columbia, MD @ Merriweather Post Pavilion (on sale 3/29/08)
June 20 - Mansfield, MA @ Tweeter Center for The Peforming Arts (on sale 28/08)

Closest they will play(to me at least) is at Merriweather, and its mid-week...*sighs*

They fucked it up on there saying that MSG is in Jersey too!:err:

Do they really need 3 more NY/NJ dates? Come on, spread the love!
I you would have seen the response from the crowd last night you'd know the answer is yes. Why would they not continue to book and play an area that consistently sells out, or close to it, every time. Although I agree it would have been nice to see them add a little more diversity to the tour stops. I have a friend in MN who's been waiting for them to announce a show near her, and apparently if they don't come close enough she is prepared to hit up Wacken this summer.

Me I'll definitely be catching the MD show as it is about 20 mins. from where I live and we may even make the trek to the NJ shows too. Hell we did it for the NJ show last night. :headbang:

I you would have seen the response from the crowd last night you'd know the answer is yes. Why would they not continue to book and play an area that consistently sells out, or close to it, every time. :

Well, they probably only sold 4 or 5000 tickets, max, when they played the Seattle area on the Brave New World tour, and they are heading back there....

So what's it going to take to get Iron Maiden to Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Nashville, Orlando, or anywhere I can drive to in under 5 hours?

Ah screw it! I'm going to the Maryland show. We've got relatives in the area that we've meaning to visit anyway... They don't need to know the real reason that we are there :)

A friend of mine bought her husband tickets and a trip to Puerto Rico for Christmas. Here's what we're missing Atlanta:

IM1.jpg

IM2.jpg

IM3.jpg

IM4.jpg