Wishmaster

Heavy Metal Llama!
Feb 20, 2002
Woodstock, GA
www.xsfl.com
Before y'all get too excited about this, you should know that a
contact I have at Clear Channel was telling me that tickets (at least
for the Atlanta show) will be around $150 for *all* seats. Better save
your pennies if you want to see this show.

--Mike

From Blabbermouth:

AEROSMITH/KISS: More Dates Announced - Apr. 18, 2003

More dates have been released for the forthcoming AEROSMITH/KISS
U.S. tour. They are as follows:

Aug. 02 - Hartford, CT @ Meadows Music Theater
Aug. 04 - Wantaugh, NY @ Jones Beach
Aug. 06 - Wantaugh, NY @ Jones Beach
Aug. 09 - Bristow, VA @ Nissan Pavillion
Aug. 11 - Holmdel, NJ @ PNC Bank Arts Center
Aug. 13 - Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Music
Aug. 17 - Nobelsville, IN @ TBA
Aug. 18 - Columbus, OH @ Germain Amphitheater
Aug. 19 - Columbus, OH @ Polaris Amphitheater
Aug. 21- Burgettstown, PA @ Post-Gazette Pavilion
Aug. 23 - Darian Center, NY @ Darien Lake P.A.C.
Aug. 25 - Mansfield, MA @ Tweeter Center
Aug. 27 - Mansfield, MA @ Tweeter Center
Aug. 29 - Camden, NJ @ Tweeter Waterfront
Aug. 30 - Hershey, PA @ TBA
Aug. 31 - Hershey, PA @ Hershey Park Arena
Sep. 03 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH @ Blossom Music Center
Sep. 05 - Tinley Park, IL @ Tweeter Center
Sep. 06 - Alpine Valley, WI @ Alpine Valley
Sep. 14 - Atlanta, GA @ Hi Fi Buys Amphitheater
Sep. 17 - Virginia Beach, VA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Sep. 20 - Raleigh, NC @ Alltel Pavilion @ Walnut Creek
Sep. 23 - Antioch, TN @ TBA
Sep. 25 - Bonner Springs, KS @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Sep. 27 - Maryland Heights, MO @ UMB Bank Pavilion
Oct. 08 - Phoenix, AZ @ TBA
Oct. 10 - Mountain View, CA @ TBA
Oct. 12 - Auburn, WA @ TBA

As previously reported, the trek will last three months and will
feature KISS in the middle slot, with SALIVA as the support act. The
tour of approximately 40 dates will be produced by Clear Channel
Entertainment and is expected to play 90% amphitheaters, with arenas
and possibly a couple of stadiums also in the mix. KISS will perform
with Tommy Thayer playing Ace Frehley's parts, and AEROSMITH will

Hmmmm
I thought KISS had done a 'farewell' tour.?.
Aerosmith. Seen them once back in '88 and think I paid 20 bucks for a ticket. Mind you, I realize that ticket prices have gone up over the years but there is no way in hell KISS and Aerosmith are worth that kind of cash.

I'd love to go to this show...but I still need my plane ticket for Progpower!

I am a big KISS fan (more like was, but still like them), but I think it's pretty crappy that KISS is touring without Ace. It's just not the original KISS anymore...Tommy Thayer was never even part of the lineup. At least if anyone took over Ace, get Kulick, but still...it's not KISS. Halfway through this tour we'll see Peter Criss leave again and Eric Singer take his place again. Eric is a better drummer, but if you're not even going to have the original members anymore, take off the makeup...or give it up like was 'SUPPOSED' to happen 2 or 3 summers ago.

I am a big KISS fan (more like was, but still like them), but I think it's pretty crappy that KISS is touring without Ace. It's just not the original KISS anymore...Tommy Thayer was never even part of the lineup. At least if anyone took over Ace, get Kulick, but still...it's not KISS.

I agree about Ace's replacement. Sure Bruce isn't an original member, but he was with Kiss for a looooong time and they really shafted him. I really like Bruce. Of course it's possible Kiss asked him to play and he gave them the finger. I probably would have........

Bryant

Bryant said:
I am a big KISS fan (more like was, but still like them), but I think it's pretty crappy that KISS is touring without Ace. It's just not the original KISS anymore...Tommy Thayer was never even part of the lineup. At least if anyone took over Ace, get Kulick, but still...it's not KISS.

I agree about Ace's replacement. Sure Bruce isn't an original member, but he was with Kiss for a looooong time and they really shafted him. I really like Bruce. Of course it's possible Kiss asked him to play and he gave them the finger. I probably would have........

Bryant

I was a huge Kiss fan.. that so-called 'farewell' tour sucked. The reunion show if 1996 was great.. perfect, dream come true, i got to see KISS in makeup. Farewell tour they ruined it for me.. same set list as reunion (although shorter) and they played Lick It Up & Heaven's On Fire ?!?!?!

ummmmm

correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'm going to pay money to see Kiss (tix were $75 for farewell) IN MAKEUP I DON'T WANNA SEE THEM PLAY STUFF THAT WAS WRITTEN AFTER THE MAKEUP CAME OFF !!

Sorry, I'm iritated still.

As a huge Kiss fan, they really really need to just retire before they become a joke. If they're still going to tour as Kiss, then get rid of the makeup again and record something worht my $15 (Psycho Circus is the worst Kiss album ever recorded in my opinon).

The bad part of this whole thing, I'd really like to see Aerosmith before they quit or lose a memeber... now that they're touring with Kiss.. I think I'll wait and see if they tour in the next couple years.