Rush tour dates

MysticX9

Feb 27, 2002
Macon, GA
In case you haven't seen yet, here are the first dates of this year's
Rush tour, notice Atlanta is 4th on the schedule! :Smokin: Although I understand Nashville's Starwood Amphitheater is closing, so I guess they'll have to find another venue there...

From http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/News.htm:

Jun. 13 - Nashville, TN @ Starwood Amphitheater
Jun. 15 - West Palm Beach, FL @ Sound Advice Amphitheater
Jun. 16 - Tampa, FL @ Ford Amphitheater @ Florida State Fairgrounds
Jun. 18 - Atlanta, GA @ HiFi Buys Amphitheater
Jun. 19 - Charlotte, NC @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Jun. 27 - Mansfield, MA @ Tweeter Center
Jul. 02 - Wantaugh, NY @ Jones Beach Amphitheater
Jul. 04 - Darien Lake, NY @ Six Flags
Jul. 07 - Homdel, NJ @ PNC Arts Center

I'll have to contact my usual suspects and see who wants to see Rush this time around. :headbang:

Interesting venue for 'em here.......I don't think they've ever played outside here before.

I'll have to contact my usual suspects and see who wants to see Rush this time around. :headbang:

Interesting venue for 'em here.......I don't think they've ever played outside here before.

Actually they did, at the Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheater back in 2004 on the
R30 tour, great show!

Geez they just announced the definite date for the album and started tour dates - I am sure w'ell get more music samples within the next two weeks.....

I am all over the West Palm date - AND it is on a friday - might have to try and hit the Tampa date too!!!

I saw them one the Vapor Trails tour, and it was absolutely amazing. I will definetly be there as soon as there are shows announced in the Chicago area. I have just put them back into my rotation, and can't wait for the new album!!!