New LEPROUS video

I'm in the same boat. I should like Leprous and Haken and I have tried many times, but I just can't get in to either of them for some reason.

Guy

Leprous is hit or miss,but when they click with me its at a godly status...

Haken...nothing..
Might be that both the bands have a lot of ,for lack of better term,dissonance in their melodies,abrasive changes melody wise that hits me like a bitter taste..

But for some reason this new song clicked instantly and its addicting...somewhere I heard someone who heard the entire thing say that it seemed this is more ambient and keyboard driven,and that could bode well for the entire thing being great

I am surprised this album has not generate more buzz here. I think it is pretty amazing from start to finish. While I don't think it is radically different enough to convert anyone that really dislikes them, I think it is easily their most accessible album. So people that have been on the fence with them might want to give the new one a shot. Even as a fan, their stuff can take awhile to wrap your head around, but this new one clicked right away for me.

I am surprised this album has not generate more buzz here. I think it is pretty amazing from start to finish. While I don't think it is radically different enough to convert anyone that dislikes them/ However, I think it is easily their most accessible album, so people that have been on the fence with them might want to give the new one a shot. Even as a fan, their stuff can take awhile to wrap your head around, but this new one clicked right away for me.

+1
I tried and tried with the earlier discs. While listenable at times, I just couldn't give them their rightful due.
The new one? I've spun it 3 or 4 times and its growing on me with each listen.

There are no great songs here. Basically same vocally oriented style as on Coal, but there are no huge hooks here. Oh well.. I guess everyone is bound to run out of ideas now and then..

listening to this all day poolside,sipping beers(I know,not really the correct setting)
Absolutely brilliant,this didn't require "work" to like like some needed

And for the record, I think Muse is a brilliant band.

Musically brilliant that is, but if you ever listen to them talk about anything else they are pants on head out of their fucking minds Dave Mustaine crazy if you ask me. I always got more of a Queen or The Mars Volta vibe from Leprous than Radiohead/Muse though. Love the new album.

I was hooked after my first listen. "Moon" stands out as one of my favorite tracks.
Really want to see these songs performed live.