New Mercenary in stock at CD Inzane

The_Q said:
Sorry, the new Mercenary disc "The Hours That Remain" has a USA street date of August 22nd according to the promo CD I have in my hands at the moment. I am sure you will find it in your mailbox on the 23rd- 26th.

I was just about to post the same thing!

I ordered Pyramaze's "The Legend of the Bone Carver" through CDInZane, but at the Amazon.com Marketplace. It was eleven dollars and came through in less than a week, faster even than the Blind Guardian disk I ordered through "westcoastmetal," which is of course CM Distro. I've added CDInZane to my list of quick deliverers.

Hello all

Cd Inzane constantly runs into all types of customers. We order many of the items direct from Europe, thus we get them first, but beings everyone knows this, we always get over-run with orders on new release weeks. It will sometime take 1-2 weeks to get your order, but as many state, The End, Impulse and other places they shop, do not have it even until 2 weeks after we do. May I add, we are doing our best. With 3 full time we cannot keep up due to the orders we receive. PLEASE BE KIND! These are just cds and there is no reason to become hostile or creep-filled if you don't get it right away. We created Pre-orders so that those who order first, get it first from us. Depending on how you order, is when you get it. Of course you have a choice on where to get your music and that is great, but we thoroughly enjoy working with you, even if the demand is more than we can package in a few days. So thank you for supporting this great music, for without it, Progpower would not exist and we would not exist!!! A last note, please remember that these are imports, they are not readily accessable in the U.S. and all are subject to inspection at customs, so many times, a few more days are needed in transit. We have many great friends and customers, we also have many that are a pain in the butt. In any case, just support the music, no matter where you get it... www.cdinzane.com Minneapolis (763) 391-9344
As for the Brother Firetribe, Universal has delayed this release. Many releases get pushed but please don't think this is due to us, it is due to label delay. If you must preorder, you take the chance that your order may become delayed if the label does not release it in time. FYI...

Hello all

Cd Inzane constantly runs into all types of customers. We order many of the items direct from Europe, thus we get them first, but beings everyone knows this, we always get over-run with orders on new release weeks. It will sometime take 1-2 weeks to get your order, but as many state, The End, Impulse and other places they shop, do not have it even until 2 weeks after we do. May I add, we are doing our best. With 3 full time we cannot keep up due to the orders we receive. PLEASE BE KIND! These are just cds and there is no reason to become hostile or creep-filled if you don't get it right away. We created Pre-orders so that those who order first, get it first from us. Depending on how you order, is when you get it. Of course you have a choice on where to get your music and that is great, but we thoroughly enjoy working with you, even if the demand is more than we can package in a few days. So thank you for supporting this great music, for without it, Progpower would not exist and we would not exist!!! A last note, please remember that these are imports, they are not readily accessable in the U.S. and all are subject to inspection at customs, so many times, a few more days are needed in transit. We have many great friends and customers, we also have many that are a pain in the butt. In any case, just support the music, no matter where you get it... www.cdinzane.com Minneapolis (763) 391-9344
As for the Brother Firetribe, Universal has delayed this release. Many releases get pushed but please don't think this is due to us, it is due to label delay. If you must preorder, you take the chance that your order may become delayed if the label does not release it in time. FYI...

I would disagree about the end getting things 2 weeks after the release date. I dig cdinzane but I have been way early on list for some preorders where release date arrives and I don't get it for a week or so while it pops up at another distro on the day of or just after the release date where my friend orders it from. He ended up getting his copy first.

Oh well, I still love all the online distros I deal with as it beats riding around town trying to think you can find certain cds in old fashion cd stores.

Just to update: I have just received my copy of the new Mercenary CD/DVD "The Hours That Remain" from CD Inzane. Many thanks for lightening quick delivery...

I also received my copy yesterday...so I gotta give credit where credit is due...very nice!

I love the sticker that CM puts on the wrapping: "For fans of Soilwork, Dragonforce, Opeth, Nevermore, Children Of Bodom and Evergrey." WTF?...kinda covers all the bogus bases, huh?

While I did get the edition with the bonus DVD, I noticed that it was the domestic CM release, which was a pleasant surprise. Nice to see that Mercenary is getting proper North American release and distribution as well...

Only spun the 1st few tunes last night...kicks ass so far...will dig into the album while on the road today...

Rock on!

The_Q said:
Oh and I can pretty much bet my CD collection that no one has it yet as far as a USA release goes, just a pre-order.

Hmm...who gets first dibs on this?

Rock on!

Add me to the list of those who received their copy today. I placed the order last Wednesday, so less than a week's wait for this disc as well as releases from Empire and Epica which were also in stock. No complaints here. Ken Golden also does an excellent job over at The Laser's Edge - delivery in a week or less for in stock items. It's been over 3 years since I've ordered a disc from anyone other than Ken or Zane, and neither has given me a reason to look elsewhere.

Damn, didn't get mine yet from Century Media. What was a I thinking? I always go with Zane for pre-orders. I hate waiting!

Yeah, looks like CM shipped it (It's on the bill) but haven't received it yet.

$10 for it though with free shipping, I can't complain. They promised it before the 22nd, and so its not late. I got enough to do between now and then to occupy myself! Too many CD's..=P

I actually haven't had an issue with CD Inzane. There was only once they didn't have something in-stock I ordered, ship to me pretty quickly, and have been nice every time I have talked with them at past ProgPowers. Some of their album descriptions and the "only carried by us" description on many versions is lame, but, otherwise, I can't complain.

I just got the new Mercenary last Monday, and it's awesome! I have to say, even though it's hard to believe, I think I may be enjoying it more than 11 Dreams! :headbang: