New music advice

rjrousseau

Mar 16, 2005
South Carolina
While browsing through the local cd shop I came across a few bands that I know very little about. Wondering if anyone could enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

Black Majesty-Silent Company

Cryonic Temple-In Thy Power

IcyCore-Wetwire

Domain-Last Days of...

Wizard-Magic Circle

All kidding aside heres what I know.

Wizard- Like Manowar but a power metal version. Loin cloths aside they are good solid power metal.

Black Majesty- I believe they are on LMP. Good band.

Cryonic Temple- Tradional Heavy Metal with Power metal flare. Good band.

Don't know much about Icycore OR Domain. Hope it helps.

Black Majesty - Silent Company is pretty solid. They remind me of a cross between Edguy and Kamelot. The singer is really good, and the overall they are a pretty polished band. I think they are from Australia if I recall right.

Icycore - Wetwired is hit and miss, but it's a pretty decent debut. The singer for this band is also very good, but he has a slight accent. That's pretty typical of bands from Italy though. I'm anxious to see hear what they come out with for their second relase. This band has some tie-ins with Eldritch. I think a former member of two of that band is in Icycore, plus the lead singer of Eldritch does some singing on a track or two. All in all it's a pretty decent debut, but there's room for improvement.

rjrousseau said:
While browsing through the local cd shop I came across a few bands that I know very little about.
I always judge by the naked chicks on the cover.