New NOCTURNAL RITES cd!!!!

Kai-Guy

May 8, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
What a great new cd from this band!! If you have not heard it yet and this is your kind of metal then give this a spin!!!:headbang: :headbang:

My favorite from them so far...the lead off track "Fools Never Die" is a great mid-tempo slab of hard rock/metal meat!!! And the rest of the nine tracks follow in metallic suit!!

The lmtd. ed. has a dvd w/ a documentary that drags a bit but, it also has four videos (1 new, 3 last cd) which are great and worth buying just for those!!!

I also believe they would be great at Prog/Power--I think that they would kick it like Tad Morose did!!

Anyway, 'Grand Illusion' is a great listen!! Give it a chance--It'll make ya :loco: !!!

Bryan316 said:
Anyone else think that this singer sounds just a weeee bit like Jon Bon Jovi? It's like, if Bon Jovi was GOOD!
I don't hear that. I think NR's lead singer sounds like a poor man's Urban Breed. He's not in Breed's class, but he does remind me of him a Tad bit.

By the way, I do agree with the sentiment that NR's latest (Grand Illusion) is really good. I think they have taken a nice step forward and released their best yet. Hopefully a prog power invite will find it's way to them sometime soon.

Britt

I had a friend that got a promo copy of this a few weeks back and she spun it up for me (read: I forced her to let me play it :) ), and remember really liking it. If it's finally out now I reckon I can go and buy it! Thanks for the good word!