5. Raintime

1. Eldritch
2. Threshold
3. Seventh Wonder
4. Firewind
5. Riverside

You want brass balls? Well, here is a gutsy call.:headbang:

FRIDAY:

1) After Forever - (Headliners)Floor Jansen makes her triumphant debut in the USA.
2) Visons of Atlantis - This is a REAL crapshoot for they are on an alternate headline tour with Edenbridge that starts in Hong Kong on New Year's Eve. I have a feeling that this will not hold.
3)Redemption
4)Virgin Steele
5) Raintime

SATURDAY
1) SERAPHIM (Don't laugh, I mean it!) - The "Nightwish of Asia" Makes the triumphant appearance in the US. This would fit in with the fact that a) They have never played in the US before b)They have more than proven themselves in the business, and more importantly c)You will hold people for Saturday night because of the interesting nature of their music
2) APOCALYPTICA - The Instrumental Gods bring in the cellos and blast Saturday night into kingdom com. co-headliners with the above
3) DREAM EVIL - Fredric Norstrom's brainchild would make this a complete blockbuster weekend.
4) Firewind
5) Katagory V - They have an album coming out around the time of PP. And why not give these guys the opener here? Glenn gave Stride the same spot with less at PP VI.

OK, let the lynching commence. Give Seraphim the Saturday slot for they are the great mystery. I believe people will find a way to stay for them.:)

Peace,
Ray C.

Friday
Sonata Arctica
Pagan's Mind
Redemption
Virgin Steele
Raintime

Saturday
Edguy
Dreamscape(sure, it's high, but Glenn talked about promoting returning bands to make new headliners and few bands have been more humble and dedicated to the PP crowd as Dreamscape. And the new album is highly anticipated).
Heavenly
Firewind
Venturia

In their news letter After Forever said they were negociating with labels for a North American record deal.
I guess it's gonna be one of the bigger (metal) labels.
So they will probably be touring the US anyway pretty soon

In their news letter After Forever said they were negociating with labels for a North American record deal.
I guess it's gonna be one of the bigger (metal) labels.
So they will probably be touring the US anyway pretty soon

Sander told me they will tour the US next year...
:loco:
Let's just hope that will happen ;)

Dreamscape(sure, it's high, but Glenn talked about promoting returning bands to make new headliners and few bands have been more humble and dedicated to the PP crowd as Dreamscape. And the new album is highly anticipated).

They are playing PP Europe the same weekend.

Sander told me they will tour the US next year...
:loco:
Let's just hope that will happen ;)

And go everywhere but Florida, I bet.

They are playing PP Europe the same weekend.

Well, at least they are hitting ProgPower somewhere.:)

Maybe next year.

Okay, then change my Saturday #2 to Axel Rudi Pell.

Friday
Helloween
After Forever
Redemption
Virgin Steele
Raintime

Saturday
UDO
Threshold
Heavenly
Firewind
Kaledon

UDO was Coheadliner of Monterrey Metal Fest III (the biggest metal fest in Mexico) last November 18th and was the absolute triumphant band of the night. AMAZING SHOW !
Could be a good option for PPUSA VIII :)

mmf3poster.jpg

5) Katagory V - They have an album coming out around the time of PP. And why not give these guys the opener here? Glenn gave Stride the same spot with less at PP VI.

Peace,
Ray C.
But when is Dustin having the surgery on his hand?
“For now I have been given a cortisone shot, which will get me through the next few months of the demo stage and the recording of the new album. Once the album is complete and goes to mix down, I’ll go get cut and hopefully be back in the game without missing a beat. Pun intended.”

Friday
Sonata Arctica
Pagan's Mind
Redemption
Virgin Steele
Raintime

Saturday
Stream of Passion/Ayreon....(this is a hope...true prediction: Iced Earth or Symphony X)
Nocturnal Rites
After Forever
Firewind
Communic

This isn't really a prediction...its more of a wish list for me.

Friday
Sonata Arctica
Jag Panzer
Redemption
Virgin Steele
Raintime

Saturday
Iced Earth
Wuthering Heights
Communic (or Eidolon would be cool)
Firewind
Dark Empire

If he's going to make a headliner out of a returning bands the first night and a true headliner sat, I'm going with Orphaned Land on Friday and Iced Earth on Saturday. Toss in After Forever in a 4 spot one day and Tarot somewhere, and I'm an extremly happy camper :).

If he's going to make a headliner out of a returning bands the first night and a true headliner sat, I'm going with Orphaned Land on Friday and Iced Earth on Saturday. Toss in After Forever in a 4 spot one day and Tarot somewhere, and I'm an extremly happy camper :).

We have a VERY good agreement there. Remind me of getting you a beer next year at PP, this list of yours deserve it.:kickass: