NHL

I must say, I enjoyed watching the playoffs, or whatever little it was that I did. Hockey is a freaking exciting sport to watch, but I just can't pick a team. And without a team to follow, I can't follow the sport very well.

Honestly, find a player you enjoy watching if you can't pick a team. There are players I follow that aren't Caps 'cause they've got great personalities - Marc Savard from the Bruins; Setoguchi from the Sharks; DiPietro from the Islanders; the Sedins twins in Vancouver; Scott Gomez from the NY Rangers; Zach Parise of the NJ Devils; Manny Legace - who I hope gets picked up by a team... Many others... And Caps players - Ovechkin, Laich, Green and Fleischmann have killer personalities... always crackin' up n' having fun...

TONS of great players, great personalities out there - pick a team n' start donning some colors!!! If ya can't pick one - pick more than one!!!

Also, getting into a fantasy league next year will help get aquainted with many players out there...

Honestly, find a player you enjoy watching if you can't pick a team. There are players I follow that aren't Caps 'cause they've got great personalities - Marc Savard from the Bruins; Setoguchi from the Sharks; DiPietro from the Islanders; the Sedins twins in Vancouver; Scott Gomez from the NY Rangers; Zach Parise of the NJ Devils; Manny Legace - who I hope gets picked up by a team... Many others... And Caps players - Ovechkin, Laich, Green and Fleischmann have killer personalities... always crackin' up n' having fun...

TONS of great players, great personalities out there - pick a team n' start donning some colors!!! If ya can't pick one - pick more than one!!!

Also, getting into a fantasy league next year will help get aquainted with many players out there...

I still can't beleive the Thrashers let Savard get away. He was a huge catalyst...

Gotta agree with ya - the Pens outplayed Detriot... I'm THRILLED that Malkin got the Conn Smythe... But I gagged when Buttman threw out the 'and the youngest Captain to ever hoist the Cup' - I knew it was the beginning of 3 1/2 months of more Crosby shoved down our throats... woo hoo:puke:

I was glad to see Cooke hoist the Cup tho... the better team won - their captain is just a bitch...

Congratulations to Captain Crosby and the Penguins! The championship parade was one of the most awesome events I've ever attended... maybe I'll share my photos once I upload them...

Youngest captain to hoist the Stanley Cup!
sidney_crosby.jpg

capt.ebf8e92afdc44926be91fd89cadf85dc.stanley_cup_parade_hockey_paks107.jpg

3636530284_79499f0130.jpg

great parade drove up to it from VA. Had pictures taken with Blysma,Fedetenko,and Zigomanis. Got autographs from Blysma,Fedetenko,Sykora,Zigomanis,Talbot,Fleury at Mellon Arena on Sunday. Great celebration for the Burgh. The Cup is home AGAIN.

I talked to Jax about the Sharks aquiring Heatley, that it was a really great thing for the team.... (And then I spotted Casey Grillo from Kamelot and had to meet him!!!!)

I think if Heatley gets on the right line, he could EASILY clear 90 points a season for the Sharks... I just hope his shit storm in Ottawa died when they finally traded him; he kinda went about things all wrong...

But he's a killer player

As much as I hate to say this, I think the Flyers are going to be a team to make one hell of a mark on the NHL this year.. Their off season additions made us east coast teams go 'oh shit' and a return to the 'Broad Street Bullies' days could be just around the corner...

One thing I'm thankful for - Knuble is now sportin' a Caps jersey... Morrison too if he can stay healthy!!! Both looked great at camp the other day!!!

I talked to Jax about the Sharks aquiring Heatley, that it was a really great thing for the team.... (And then I spotted Casey Grillo from Kamelot and had to meet him!!!!)

I think if Heatley gets on the right line, he could EASILY clear 90 points a season for the Sharks... I just hope his shit storm in Ottawa died when they finally traded him; he kinda went about things all wrong...

But he's a killer player

Heatley showed up for practice for the first time today...

It's look as of right now that the top 2 lines for the Sharks will be...

Setogucci, Thornton, Heatley

Marleau, Pavelski, Clowe

Look out...

Our first game is Tomorrow night... :kickass:

I say the cup this year will be...

San Jose Sharks/Washington Capitals