Not metal but too good not to post....

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Ok, for some of the younger guys around here who are also into punk (and Bob who knows what's up), check out this video of AVAIL from Fireside Bowl. I was probably at this show. I know I saw them a few times at Fireside....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you were at this one. I also shot this show on video too...I will have to check mine against what is on youtube but this looks like my video other than the person who posted it saying they shot it. I must have been right there next to them filming as well. I have two Avail shows from Fireside and one from Evanston. A solid live act. My brother is actually right there in the start of the video...at the other Avail show at Fireside he got chicken pox and ringworm from someone in the crowd. lots of crusty types there.

I don't think you were at this one. I also shot this show on video too...I will have to check mine against what is on youtube but this looks like my video other than the person who posted it saying they shot it. I must have been right there next to them filming as well. I have two Avail shows from Fireside and one from Evanston. A solid live act. My brother is actually right there in the start of the video...at the other Avail show at Fireside he got chicken pox and ringworm from someone in the crowd. lots of crusty types there.

I recall one time was with Sidekick Kato (remember those guys).
I think I saw them one more time.

I then saw them later in the 90s at Congress with J Church and Propaghandi

I recall one time was with Sidekick Kato (remember those guys).
I think I saw them one more time.

I then saw them later in the 90s at Congress with J Church and Propaghandi

the only reason I know I was at this show was because my brother hated Avail and he only went with me to the shows they played. I have to look for my tapes and see the dates of the shows I was at now.