Not to be POLL-BOY today, but...

Should I drink the tea?

• Yes, it's almost definitely fine.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, it's clearly fucked up and unsafe.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes, it's clearly fucked up and unsafe and your posting annoys me.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
Facts:

I bought a bottle of Nantucket Nectars Diet Iced Tea, which includes real pieces of lemon pulp.

After arriving at work, I noticed that it had already been opened.

Checking carefully, I discovered a small dent in the lid, on the edge, meaning it had bumped something and unsealed, as opposed to being opened and closed by a grazer or creep.

The tea tastes a little funny, but that happens every ten bottles or so. "Because all natural ingredients are used, taste, colour, and body may vary" and all that. Not bad-funny. Just different, and in a way it's been different before.

I found the tiniest possible scrap of green on the inside of the lid. There is no sign of other mold (if that is indeed mold and not just fuzz or something).

I already drank 1/3 of the bottle before I realised it was fucked up.

SO....

Should I continue to drink the tea, or should I go thirsty and caffeine-less all day and return it/throw it away?

Solve the mystery! You have the clues.

i say no.
ice tea is for assholes anyway. you need to turn your eyes toward the world of cider and apple juice my friend.

I drink tea because I want caffeine, but I don't really like coffee, and I hate the nasty coffee-mouth taste. If someone could make Goya pear nectar con caffeine, I would fall down in worship.

I've been drinking diet in recent months because I realised I don't care how it tastes this early in the morning, and I didn't want the calories. I still drink real soda and stuff at night.

drinks have insane and useless amounts of calories in them, i must concur.
maybe you can mix that caffeine water with your goya drink.

update: i have recapped it and decided that i can probably get a new, fresh, unsketchy one if i walk down there at lunch and give this one back mostly full. thanks for the input.