Official LOST Thread

Yeah I do. It is definitely the best show on TV, and one of only a few things which I want to watch these days. That is when it's on, however, since it currently isn't, but season 2 is due to start soon over here. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about it.

SO DON'T FUCKING SPOIL ANYTHING.

Doom said:
Yeah I do. It is definitely the best show on TV, and one of only a few things which I want to watch these days. That is when it's on, however, since it currently isn't, but season 2 is due to start soon over here. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about it.

SO DON'T FUCKING SPOIL ANYTHING.

SEAASSSONN TWOOO IS AA DOOOZZZYYY

I'm in. It's the best show on TV right now for sure. One of the best tv shows of all time, no doubt.

@Doom - second season starts a little 'slow' but stick with it. We're about halfway through and the last 4 or 5 episodes have been some of the best yet.

The pilot episodes (#1 & #2) from season 1 could be some of the best televsion ever made.

Sayeed <- me gay for him

Mr Echo is the fucking man.

I'm so glad that the dumb Latino chick has been played-down, I hate her so much (that actress in general).

The most recent episode = OMGWTF AMAZING AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Who is all the way cought up?

KILL TULLY said:
Mr Echo is the fucking man.

His backstory episode was one of the best ever!!

I'm so glad that the dumb Latino chick has been played-down, I hate her so much (that actress in general).

Yeah, she has that 'ghetto attitude' thing that just annoys the hell out of me, mostly because she's like that in EVERY SINGLE THING SHE'S EVER BEEN IN.

The most recent episode = OMGWTF AMAZING AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Who is all the way cought up?

I'm caught up baby. And yeah, the most recent episode has kinda thrown the whole thing on its head. Sorta.

Have you seen the close up picture of the map that appeared on the wall 2 episodes back? The one with the big question mark in the middle?

Conspicuously Absent said:
i don't have a TV

It's ok, you can download the episodes to your video iPod like me. Or just buy/rent the DVD's and watch them on your PC DVD player. Then you may return to this thread and enjoy the festivities. :loco:

It's a good show, but I haven't been paying much attention recently. Only because ABC fucking pisses me off with their "we'll play one episode followed by a month of bullshit reruns" philosophy.

I like Invasion a lot too, maybe more, but I never know when the hell its actually going to be on, so I've been watching Black.White. Interesting show.

Dead_Lioness said:
last episode was such a filler though....

Not quite. The mystery unravels even further now we don't know the mental condition of Hurley, who his girlfriend is/was, and most importantly, we now know for sure who the prisoner is.

Big Mommas House > Black Knight :loco:

Back on topic:

Is it just me or is Kate looking pretty blah these days. I used to think she was h0tt and now she's looking plain jane. In fact, the Korean chick is pretty classy looking IMO.

Yeah, I think she's good looking, but recently I'm finding that I'm not in to her as much as I used to be. Her character is also too much of a cocktease. I actually hope she walks in on Jack banging Ana Lucia, just as he's about to deliver the money shot. Teaches Kate for procrastinating.