OFFICIAL PPUSA INTERVIEW: Primal Fear...Any Questions For the Band?

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Howdy Y'all,

It's that time of year again!

General Zod will be conducting the official ProgPower USA interview with Primal Fear in the next month or so.

He's hard at work on questions. But he'd love to know if there's anything you'd like to know. It's a good bet he'll be chatting with vocalist Ralf Scheepers. But maybe not, depending on Ralf's schedule.

So...

Dig deep in your bag of arcane questions. Let's play Stump The Band this year. We want to create the best PPUSA interviews ever printed to celebrate PPUSA X.

Offer your questions here. Zod will review them and add them to his already growing arsenal. There are no guarantees he'll ask every question posed. But he'd love to know if you know something he doesn't about Primal Fear.

Ask away!

Bill

P.S. As usual, we'll post 1/2 of each interview online (site in progress; URL to be posted soon) and the entire interview exclusively in the ProgPower USA printed program given to all who attend this year's fest.

I want Zod to ask....

What hair products do you use?

Have people ever stopped you on the street and asked you if you were Greg Hasbrouck?

Do you know where the post-PP parties will be this year?

"Two years ago, it was obvious that a lot of people at ProgPower were familiar with your new album material before it was released. While this may have added to their enjoyment of hearing the new songs, did this upset you?"

"Two years ago, it was obvious that a lot of people at ProgPower were familiar with your new album material before it was released. While this may have added to their enjoyment of hearing the new songs, did this upset you?"
The MP3/piracy issue is one of the stock questions I always ask. It's interesting, most of the bands I've spoken with seem to have a positive view of MP3s and the digital age's impact on their careers.

Zod

1) Do you ever regret leaving Gamma Ray to try out for Priest?

2) Do you think Ripper was the best man for the job?

3) Considering Halford returned, do you think it is for the best for your career that you did not get the Priest gig, and went on to form Primal Fear?

4) Priest VS Maiden?

Has Magnus Karlsson's addition to the band changed the band in any way? Did he contribute any writing to 16.6?
Just spoke to Ralf. Asked the two questions above, in one form or another. Nice guy... very accommodating. I'm proud to share a hair style with the man. :loco:

Zod

EDIT: Been listening to Black Sun a bunch in anticipation of the interview. I forgot how completely bad ass this disc is. A Power Metal classic for sure. It's a shame I don't spend more time listening to great discs, because I'm always dying to hear whatever disc was just released.

Ask Ralf if he needs me to do a massage on him again after the flight!!!! I will be there weds. I hope they dont have trouble getting in again because of those Visa problems. He told me last time they found at the airport out on the internet that he was playing even though they didnt have a work visa...he almost didn't make it in...