Heaven's Cry - Canada
Wolf - Sweden
Circus Maximus (co-headliner) - Norway
Armored Saint (co-headliner) - US
Sabaton (co-headliner) - Sweden

2013 Theme: Medieval

Tickets on sale November 10, 2012 via Ticketmaster

~Jen

I feel old. Every year I have to do more and more homework to even know who some of the bands are.

Shadow Gallery and Wolverine alone are worth the price of admission!

If this does not sell out, something is very, very wrong. There is something for everyone here. This lineup has about eight bands on it that I would be happy to pay to see them on their own. Now, if I can only drag the wife to Atlanta next year. :lol:

Well Glenn, with this line-up I finally will come over to the US, and I try to convince some other crew members of the PP Europe team to join me. I will let you know how good Heaven's Cry and Circus Maximus are at PP Europe in a few weeks. I will mail you early oktober for some info, but you definitely gonna see me next year.

Greetings, René, PP Europe
www.progpowereurope.com

You've got me at Sabaton. I'd love to see those guys again, as they rocked the Masquerade last year. Plus it will be fun to see a lot of different music that I had not been exposed to before. Perhaps next year's lineup won't have as much trouble selling out.

REINXEED................... Sold.

I haven't been to PP for the last few years after starting to come w/ PP3 but Glen you truely have me back with ReinXeed. Thanks and the vacation slip at work will be submitted this week for next year. I'm in.

I feel old. Every year I have to do more and more homework to even know who some of the bands are.

Shadow Gallery and Wolverine alone are worth the price of admission!

For me, it's turning into the opposite. Initially when I first was going to the fest, I didn't know of many outside of the headliners and a band or two. Now, I typically at least know of almost all bands except for 1 or 2.

Damnation Angels, Armored Saint, Sabaton, Wolf, Circus Maximus are enough to get me to come back (I'd be coming back anyways), the rest are just a bonus.

I dig this lineup. Yeah, there are two bands I'm not fond of, but that seems to be the norm for me and 2 out of 13 ain't bad (at least of the ones I know so far). I can't tell you how ecstatic that I will FINALLY be able to see Wolf. I would've gone if they were the only band I liked. I'm also super stoked at the dates next year, as this year the dates were just bad for me as I should definitely be able to make it next year.

Update: Took a listen to Xandria and Reinxeed. I dig both quite a bit. Surpassed my expectations. They were also the only two I hadn't hear of (outside of the new Barlow band).

I would say that Xandria is the perfect band for those that are Wishmaster era Nightwish/Tarja fans. They're practically a carbon copy now, but I don't remember their previous work sounding so much like a Wishmaster clone. Its not necessarily a bad thing either way. Looking forward to seeing how it translates live.

Wolverine and Heaven's Cry are the Lanfear of next year for me -- the bands I've been wanting to see for years and years and finally they're coming! Soilwork to blow the roof off, a Shadow Gallery once-in-a-lifetime event, and a Matt Barlow/Van Williams band is the icing on the cake. Good stuff!!!!

EDIT: Also, I haven't checked, but I think this is the year with the biggest North American contingent of bands since ProgPower I. Good to see the American scene finally getting some love.