Official ProgPower USA XIV Roster - September 6-7, 2013

Armored St. on the bill with Sabaton on the same night is enough for me. :) Looking forward to Shadow Gallery too. It's going be another blowout.

Really excited for Wolverine, Shadow Gallery, and Heaven's Cry and I'm told I might like Wolf and Myrath so it's shaping up to be one of the better lineups as far as my tastes go in a while. I was hoping for Arch/Matheos or Psychotic Waltz but Shadow Gallery is a fine prog headliner choice as well.

So, in trying to do some research on Xandria I discovered that the band actually shares this name with a company that manufactures sex toys. Just putting that out there so others don't accidentally run across the wrong thing on the wrong computer hehe.

This is a great lineup, including the bands I am not that familiar with but have been checking out over the past couple days. I need new and interesting stuff...I'm actually excited about Circus Maximus because I had trouble getting into them before, but Nine really grabbed me big time. That probably makes me the exact opposite of most of the band's fans but what can you do...

This is a great lineup, including the bands I am not that familiar with but have been checking out over the past couple days. I need new and interesting stuff...I'm actually excited about Circus Maximus because I had trouble getting into them before, but Nine really grabbed me big time. That probably makes me the exact opposite of most of the band's fans but what can you do...

I loved their first 2 discs but the newest one sent them into the stratosphere as far as I'm concerned.

I need to check out a few of the bands myself, I was not left drooling over next years lineup, but the unknown bands give me something to catch up on and hopefully will sway me to come back one more time.

Of the bands announced I'm most interested in Armored Saint, Xandria, & Circus Maximus.

I'm an occasional ProgPower attendee (VI, VIII, XIII). This lineup is threatening to make me a back-to-back attendee for the first time. I've love to see Myrath, ReinXeed, Circus Maximus, and Sabaton. I'm busy getting to know the other bands now so I can make a decision in the next few months, but right now I'm leaning towards attending. Kudos to Glenn on pulling this lineup together on a short timeframe.

Currently listening to Heaven's Cry 'Wheels Of Impermanence'. I had never heard of them before Friday night.

I'm listening to Shadow Gallery's "Crystalline Dream", and the singer kinda reminds me of Marco Hietala (Tarot/Nightwish) at times. This song is amazing, btw; if it's indicative of the rest of their material, they'll be a clear favorite of mine for next year.

I'm listening to Shadow Gallery's "Crystalline Dream", and the singer kinda reminds me of Marco Hietala (Tarot/Nightwish) at times. This song is amazing, btw; if it's indicative of the rest of their material, they'll be a clear favorite of mine for next year.

Unfortunately Mike Baker, the original vocalist died in 2008. The new guy Brian Ashland reminds me a lot at times of Geoff Tate (prior to blowing out his voice).

Unfortunately Mike Baker, the original vocalist died in 2008. The new guy Brian Ashland reminds me a lot at times of Geoff Tate (prior to blowing out his voice).

Awww, damn :( Guess I'll listen to some of the newer stuff before I go crazy with the old.

Edit: And yeah, he does have some Tate-isms.