On a desert island

of course there is action in art... I'm not totally uncultural :p...

Yeah, hopefully, and as god you could watch it develop.. hihihi

Keyy said:
I'm ok with homosexuality and i probably could watch a homosexual sex sciene, but it would make me feel unconfortable so if i can i prefer not to watch it... i think it's just because i'm not used to see it often ^^

Lesbian sex IS hawt.

some people might, you know, prefer not to watch real people who are not doing it for the entertainment industry have sex with each other, regardless of their gender. of course maybe it's just me and my old-fashioned idea that snooping on someone's sexual intimacy feels wrong.

rahvin said:
some people might, you know, prefer not to watch real people who are not doing it for the entertainment industry have sex with each other, regardless of their gender. of course maybe it's just me and my old-fashioned idea that snooping on someone's sexual intimacy feels wrong.

Rabbi, you never watched it through the bathroom window with a bottle of beer, taping it at the same time :heh: Everyone was fucking wasted, especially participants, so it was a really good show :lol: Not that I would like to plunge into voyuerism, but sometimes fun takes strange forms :D

Tritonus said:
Yeah.. i still didn't get where you got the lesbians from since non of DT-members are girls... right?

Just read post 26 again and especially the post from Keyy plintus quoted. I think then his answer makes perfect sense. :)

I'd turn a blind eye when Dali and Sundin got down to it... I got to tell you the truth, I don't think it'd be a pretty sight.

And you are all perverts. Straight up. I think there being a supply of shrooms growing aswell as endless marijuana would make for fun enough times. I might give them a camera too so they can make scarey movies like un Chien Andalou... Sundin could weave himself a guitar from the vines and Dali could build a piano from rocks oysters/crab shells and sand... somehow... then they could make music videos too. Would be a primal orgy of musical insanity.

King Chaos said:
And you are all perverts. Straight up.
What a conservative :)

King Chaos said:
I think there being a supply of shrooms growing aswell as endless marijuana would make for fun enough times. I might give them a camera too so they can make scarey movies like un Chien Andalou... Sundin could weave himself a guitar from the vines and Dali could build a piano from rocks oysters/crab shells and sand... somehow... then they could make music videos too. Would be a primal orgy of musical insanity.
That'll be pretty cool!

marduk1507 said:
Just read post 26 again and especially the post from Keyy plintus quoted. I think then his answer makes perfect sense. :)

Eh, no.... I still don't see where it came from, but who cares? As long as there are guys on my island I'm satisfied..