OT - Adagio's new album

Emanuele

Jun 6, 2004
Viterbo, Italy
I know that many people here love Adagio. These are their last news from thier official website http://www.adagio-online.com/:

04-Nov-2005 09:09 CET - Adagio new album

Adagio has just finished the recordings of the new album.
Name of the album is “Dominate”, release date is already set for December 16th in Japan through Avalon/Marquee.
The album has been produced by Stephan Forté and Kevin Codfert, mixed at House Of Audio Studios in Germany by Dennis Ward.

“Dominate” complete tracklisting:

1-Fire Forever
2-Arcanas Tenebrae/Dominate
3-Terror Jungle
4-Children Of The Dead Lake
5-R’Lyeh The Dead
6-The Darkitecht
7-Kissing The Crow
8-Fame
9-Undying (Bonus Japan)

More news soon…..

Sweet! Not paying attention to what is going on with Adagio makes the new album seem to come out quicker! I haven't even listened to Underworld in forever despite it being one of my all time favorite albums because its been at my girlfriends house for many months now (she likes the song Promises a lot). I can't believe their new album is getting ready to hit, I just might have to get the japanese version to not only get it earlier but also because you know they always get a bonus track, I missed Missa Aeterna by not getting the japansese version of Underworld.

oh man ,im so fuckin excited.Cant wait to hear that shit! Stephan is a fuckin GOD:worship: and what can i say about Kevin, he is a monster on keys:hotjump:

I heard a couple songs from Sanctus Ignis a couple months back and it didn't really grab me, but recently I listened to it again and now I love the dark sound. Also got Underworld recently but haven't listened to the whole thing yet.

:OMG: Yes! I can't wait either, guys :headbang:

I am especially interested to see if they are going to pass that line of just showing off, and writing songs with little feeling. Also, more variety would be a welcome edition. I really like their material, but they still haven't got that "UMPH".

OMG!!! You guys seen the cover!? That just looks awesome and makes me drool for this album even more! My wait for this album has been shortened already due to me not keeping updated with what was going on with them but now I am so excited about it that this next month will be hell waiting!

Adagio = The most underrated Amazingness ever to hit the earth ever since I founded Atlantis.

I only have Sanctus Ignis, and it has to be one of my all time favorite albums ever. Although I like Sym. X more, Adagio is definitely my favorite sound of a band.
Dark + Heavy + Classical + Stephen Forte = Adagio. ANd at this point, my post is trapped inside an Octavarium. (Yes! 2 references!)

EDIT: Holy shit. I just saw the new cover. It's amazing! But what is it?

turke said:
It is on the main page. I think it is ugly.

Psh, that cover rules. One thing that always grated on me about the first two albums were the covers, while I kinda like Sanctus Ignins it isn't all too great. Underworld's cover was really bad imo though even though I absolutely love the album, it was just a broken statue head lying on the ground....yay. The new albums' cover has a more interesting backround and the creature on the front is prob just some randomly drawn demon, but it looks cool. If you look closer there is also a crow there too. I noticed in the merchandise section there is a girlie tanktop with that same crow on it....maybe the crow is some important symbol for the upcoming album? We shall see I guess!

I mean, the creature is far than scary. It is just funny. I am afraid to find any circus music in the new album :D

PS: I love Adagio, don't get me wrong. I just didn't like the cover, but i am sure there will be some killer music inside.

Lord_Tarod said:
That cover is... wierd. I definitely prefer SI or Underworld's covers...
Did anyone hear his new singer, Gus? Either live or in his other bands? The mp3s on the site are horrible... Kinda disturbing o_O

Agreed! New vocals are a far cry from SI and Underworld. And IMO a HUGE step backwards for Adagio. PP DVD performance says it all. Nevertheless, I am still going to pick up the new CD.